How Much Do You Know About Royal Caribbean

Good Evening!

I thought I would share something that some may find fun and a little challenge. This online quiz allows you to test yourself over Royal Caribbean's history and current fleet in 14 questions. This quiz was created out of the spirit of fun and is only for fun. This is not a contest.

http://www.embarkandaway.com/royal-caribbean-trivia-quiz.html

Enjoy and feel free to post your score!

I am pleased with my 93%, other than somehow missing question #1. Out of 1964, '72, '69, and '84, I answered 'correct answer not present', since my answer is 1968. I checked RCI's website which states:

In 1968, Royal Caribbean Cruise Line was founded – and ever since then, we've been changing the way the world cruises..

I luckily guessed correctly on the last question. :p

93%. But I'm not sure the ship in the last question is the Navigator. I was looking for glass balconies, but thought it looked like the older balconies like Adventure and Mariner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, please excuse all the typos.

93%. But I'm not sure the ship in the last question is the Navigator. I was looking for glass balconies, but thought it looked like the older balconies like Adventure and Mariner.

Mariner and Navigator are both second generation Voyager class ships and have the glass balconies. Adventure, Voyager and Explorer are the first generation Voyager class ships with the older, metal balconies.

Same!

Me too.... The balconies looked like steel in the small pic.