123Go available all year for onboard bookings?

[g]cruiserke

Is this new? Just saw it on the What's New page on the Captain's Club site: 123Go now available all year round if you book a future cruise onboard and there's a dedicated site: http://www.celebrityonboardcruisesales.com/

edit: here's a link to the page.

123go!' Now Available All Year-Round - Exclusively At Sea

Email Article

MARCH 28, 2014

The most popular offer from Celebrity Cruises, ‘123Go!’ is now available all year-round to guests who choose to book their next vacation while sailing with the premium brand. The onboard booking program, ‘Celebrity Future Cruise Vacations’ will continue to offer guests up to $500 onboard credit, now combinable with an additional benefit from the 123Go! promotion - a choice of a free 'Classic Beverage Package,' free gratuities or up to an additional $300 onboard credit.

“Simply by booking onboard, guests can benefit from some of our very best offers”, said Dondra Ritzenthaler, SVP of Sales, Trade Support and Services, Celebrity Cruises, “We are making it simple and easy to book, and reservations made onboard will be credited right back to the customer’s preferred travel professional. Our guests can now look forward to their next Celebrity vacation while they are sailing onboard and enjoying their current cruise!”

Guests can book these exclusive promotional offers by visiting the Celebrity Future Cruise Vacations team during their sailing and choosing the "Cruise Now" option, which offers the following benefits:

$100 reduced deposit per person (suites require an additional deposit)

Up to $500 in onboard credit per stateroom

Specific stateroom selection

Combinability with 123Go!

Flexible and changeable

Option to cancel up to 75 or 90 days prior to the selected sail date

Reservations automatically credited to preferred travel partner

For more information, visit http://www.celebrityonboardcruisesales.com.

Edited by [g]cruiserke
added link

I would like clarification if this applies to transatlantics and other cruises where 1-2-3 is not being offered.

This would definitely delay my booking of any TA until I'm on my next cruise.....probably not what Celebrity would like to happen.

Here's the flyer. I get the impression it's not applicable to Transatlantics and transpacifics

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/Flyers/14037573_CEL_Cruise_Now_Form_Future_Cruise.pdf

Well...that's just not fair! I just booked a 2 week Alaska for 2015...no pick your perk offered. Maybe I need to cancel that and wait till we sail on Summit in October to book it!

Well...that's just not fair! I just booked a 2 week Alaska for 2015...no pick your perk offered. Maybe I need to cancel that and wait till we sail on Summit in October to book it!

If Celebrity adds the 123 Promo to your 2015 cruise then you could add it, but you will need to pay the rate at that time.

Same issue if you cancel and rebook on board in October. You may want to wait and confirm the price right before your October cruise because you also get a nice OBC. I did this is January for a cruise next January.

I would like clarification if this applies to transatlantics and other cruises where 1-2-3 is not being offered.

This would definitely delay my booking of any TA until I'm on my next cruise.....probably not what Celebrity would like to happen.

I too would like some clarification. On a different recent thread one person said he got the Transatlantic included on his onboard booking with this new promotion. I called Celebrity and they said the new onboard promotion definitely excludes Transatlantic. We all need to know if there are any exclusions to this promotion. I am sure nobody wants to cancel and rebook if TA's are still excluded. Hopefully someone from Celebrity who reads these threads will give us the official correct answer.

Edited by happy 2 b cruising

I will be on Azamara soon. Can I book Celebrity on an Azamara ship and get the same promotions? Has anyone done this? the 123GO,OBC, and Captains Club upgrade is a good deal.

Yes, you can book while on board Azamara.

I hope they learned from their phone system disaster and hire some more people to handle the on board bookings. As it is now, it is sometimes hard to get in there and see someone.

There were three on the recent Reflection sailing. One was new and came from their UK office. I think he was part of the recent reorg shakeup.

If Celebrity adds the 123 Promo to your 2015 cruise then you could add it, but you will need to pay the rate at that time.

Same issue if you cancel and rebook on board in October. You may want to wait and confirm the price right before your October cruise because you also get a nice OBC. I did this is January for a cruise next January.

Yes...I will not cancel yet. I can always book on board if this is offered (and the price is right) and then cancel the other when I get home. Would like to keep my cabin but for a classic drink package on a 14 day sailing, it's worth it to lose it for a lesser cabin.

Surely Celebrity knows knowledgeable cruisers will be booking, rebooking and cancelling to get the drink package if the price works out. I know we will do it when we sail in July. Seems like a lot of work for Celebrity to make all these reservations. The onboard credit is even higher when booking on board. I feel sorry for the CVP that I book with because she will lose another booking in July.

Mary Lou

There was 3 sales reps on the equinox, on the last two days they were very busy and had to wait in Q for over an hour. If from UK you do not have the same cancellation as they do in Canada and USA. I booked a cruise and then moved it to my Travel agent when I got back to get more money off the cruise.

... The agent definitely said that the 1,2,3 package and benefits did not apply to TA cruises.

... and to confirm what you're saying, I see it's also in the very small fine print of the brochure that was posted here.

I'm sure this is because there are too many sea days on a TA/TP cruise, which could mean a whole lot more drinking on board. And I suppose the ship could run out of booze with no ports to replenish!!