Diamond and Up Drink Vouchers - List of Ships Using them

Was there anything on the Champagne drink menu that was on the Drink Voucher menu? I remember that menu having pricey Champagnes and cognacs (not House).

Celebrity always excludes their Martini (equivalent of Champagne Bar on RCI) from their coupons.

The selection of sodas depends on the ship/concierge.

When there was no Diet Sprite on one cruise, I asked, the concierge apologized and from thereon, there were cans of Diet Sprite in the Lounge.

On another cruise, same thing with <drum roll please>, Caffeine Free Diet Coke.

:D

I have had very good luck with the caffeine free diet coke. I would go to the pub, my favorite bar, and ask for it the first day. Also, I have had the same good luck in the dining room.

Not so much in the Concierge lounge.

But, sometimes , I don't go in there.

I also tip much more when I have my caffeine free coke.

I am on a TA on Brilliance August 31. I have not gotten an email for that cruise, yet. I would think a TA would be a prime cruise for this promotion. There are TONS of D, D+ and I think a few P on our cruise [judging from the roll call]. The lounges will not be nearly large enough.

It is good to hear you got an email about the Vision for Sept. We sail on the Vision in November. :)

We're on the Legend TA Sept 7. No email notification but hoping they have the vouchers. :)

merion_mom: When you were on the Explorer in March, what drinks were being served at the Diamond event?? I've read that on some ships that have a Diamond event that they were now able to get the same drinks as the Concierge lounge? Can you confirm?? Thanks

Fleet wide roll out by 14th September 2014

Adventure -

Allure - 20th July 2014

Brilliance - June 2014

Enchantment - 11th July 2014

Explorer – 14th June 2014

Freedom – 7th June 2014

Grandeur - 22nd August 2014

Independence - 14th June 2014

Jewel –

Legend –

Liberty -

Majesty -

Mariner -

Monarch -

Navigator – 29th June 2014

Oasis – 28th June 2014

Radiance -

Rhapsody -

Serenade -

Splendour –

Vision - 12th July 2014

Voyager -

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I just received email saying we would have 3 drink vouchers added to our seapass card on our August 22nd 2014 cruise..

I just received email saying we would have 3 drink vouchers added to our seapass card on our August 22nd 2014 cruise..

Wow! I think I have been endowed with supernatural powers of perception or deduction powers akin to Sherlock Holmes. Have I guessed correctly you are traveling on Grandeur?

Is there a prize for guessing correctly?

I hope its not a VIP keyring.😇

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by The Duke of Bethnal Green
add

Wow! I think I have been endowed with supernatural powers of perception or deduction powers akin to Sherlock Holmes. Have I guessed correctly you are traveling on Grandeur?

Is there a prize for guessing correctly?

I hope its not a VIP keyring.😇

Yes your a genius.I think you already got your prize.But people always seem to stretch the truth here. Sherlock.

This list includes the Brilliance as of June. I jumped on a couple of roll calls for the BOS and asked if they had gotten an email regarding the drink vouchers. I got negative responses for the July 26 and August 7 cruises. Also, none of the passengers on our cruise has gotten the email.

I just wanted to ask to make sure that it was not a mistake to include the Brilliance. [a typo?] I could not find the original post that said it was included. sorry!:o

I am hoping it is on the BOS for our TA.

This list includes the Brilliance as of June. I jumped on a couple of roll calls for the BOS and asked if they had gotten an email regarding the drink vouchers. I got negative responses for the July 26 and August 7 cruises. Also, none of the passengers on our cruise has gotten the email.

I just wanted to ask to make sure that it was not a mistake to include the Brilliance. [a typo?] I could not find the original post that said it was included. sorry!:o

I'm on the 10/19 sailing on Brilliance and I have not received an e-mail yet. But thanks for the update. The cruise in June was probably just a test run.

Edited by CRUISEBOY305

merion_mom: When you were on the Explorer in March, what drinks were being served at the Diamond event?? I've read that on some ships that have a Diamond event that they were now able to get the same drinks as the Concierge lounge? Can you confirm?? Thanks

:o I am D+ so I have no idea what Diamonds were told. :o

They had the vouchers, of course. But I don't know what else they had.

Sorry.

Just "talked" to someone who is on the Brilliance right now.

No vouchers.

:)

No vouchers.

OMG!!!!! What are these poor people doing?

They must be in such a quandry, not being able to decide to get to the DL to get their quota or make their way to a bar in the vain hope that the system may be updated on that day!

Life is full of surprises but for these passengers, obviously that element of surprise is missing.

We are on the Brilliance in a couple of weeks and we are getting quite paranoid about this on off, situation.

Should we become rum runners, to ensure we don't miss out on the freebies?[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji39][emoji39][emoji39][emoji57]

I just got an email from my little "friend" on the Radiance. They are in Alaska right now, and no word from RCCL corporate about starting the vouchers. My guess is they will start them after the Alaska season is over in September. Since C&A told me it would be finished on 9/14, I will also guess the Radiance will start using the vouchers on the cruise over to Hawaii on 9/12, but it's just a guess.

No vouchers.

Thanks for the update.

OMG!!!!! What are these poor people doing? >> . . We are on the Brilliance in a couple of weeks and we are getting quite paranoid about this on off, situation.

Should we become rum runners, to ensure we don't miss out on the freebies?[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji39][emoji39][emoji39][emoji57] Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If the topic annoys you . . . skip the thread. but, it is a legitimate question. :rolleyes:

I will be on a TA next month. This particular TA is very popular with repeat cruisers. [already have 136+ pages and 2700+ posts on the Cruise Critic roll call] There will be hundreds of D and D+ members on the cruise. Vouchers would make a big difference.

Vouchers are due to be fleetwide by 9/14.

I'd heard that was the target date but still wonder if it will be implemented on our TA cruise that starts on Sept 7 and ends Sept 23. Still no email notification or update from others on our Roll Call.

Edited by suzyluvs2cruise

I'd heard that was the target date but still wonder if it will be implemented on our TA cruise that starts on Sept 7 and ends Sept 23. Still no email notification or update from others on our Roll Call.

My guess is it will be implemented by then for your TA, and many people are not getting the email notices until very close to their cruise date.

Fleet wide roll out by 14th September 2014

Adventure -

Allure - 20th July 2014

Brilliance - June 2014

Enchantment - 11th July 2014

Explorer – 14th June 2014

Freedom – 7th June 2014

Grandeur - 12th September 2014

Independence - 14th June 2014

Jewel –

Legend –

Liberty -

Majesty -

Mariner -

Monarch -

Navigator – 29th June 2014

Oasis – 28th June 2014

Radiance -

Rhapsody -

Serenade -

Splendour –

Vision - 12th July 2014

Voyager -

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Pretty sure we can say that Monarch will not be putting the coupons on the seapass cards.

Someone on our Grandeur roll call (July 25) said they received an email stating the drinks will be on their card. I have not received any notification yet, but it sounds like it will be starting tomorrow on the Grandeur.

My DH and I will be sailing on the Jewel in two weeks (8-9-14). I just got an e-mail today from Royal Caribbean regarding the additional benefits for our upcoming cruise.

We are looking forward to the fact that our Sea Pass Card will be pre-loaded with three complimentary drink vouchers for each night of the sailing.

My DH and I will be sailing on the Jewel in two weeks (8-9-14). I just got an e-mail today from Royal Caribbean regarding the additional benefits for our upcoming cruise.

We are looking forward to the fact that our Sea Pass Card will be pre-loaded with three complimentary drink vouchers for each night of the sailing.

My husband and I, too, received our notification email about our September Jewel cruise.