Who Has Been Your Favourite Headliner on a Royal Cruise?

Since I grew up watching Love Boat, my favorite headliner was Charo whom I saw on Adventure of the Seas. She was exceptionally talented, too, and very entertaining.

We also grew up watching that show so when the Pacific Princess came to NY for its final summer before it was sold, we hopped on to the best cruise we ever took. The ship was nothing like it appeared on TV and it had no luxuries like the ships they have now, but we Loved it!

Karen Grainger was awesome. Her impersonations were spot on and she had an amazing voice. :D

We thought she was amazing. We saw her on our celebrity solstice cruise. Enjoyed her show so much, we ditched dinner and went back for the next show

Since I grew up watching Love Boat, my favorite headliner was Charo whom I saw on Adventure of the Seas. She was exceptionally talented, too, and very entertaining.

She was very good!!!! Standing ovation in the whole theater!

Argentinian Tango Dancers & Mime- that comes out with "3 legs"- forget his name.

Rock the Boat Rock Band on Indy!!!:D

It's hard to pick just one, but it's Rain for me also. What a show!! Second would be a three-way tie for Abbracadabra (several years ago), the Platters tribute band, and The Texas Tenors. I would love to see Charo since I have read so many good comments over the years.

Edited by 39august

Agree. Wasn't sure if I wanted to see her. She was great. A very accomplished flamenco guitarist.

On Brilliance of the Seas back when the ship was doing Panama Canal cruises we were treated to a performance by an exceptionally good pianist who imitated Elton John. He played piano and sang with the ship's orchestra.

He was really amazing and I have never forgotten the show, but I am sorry to say I can't remember his name. We have never had the pleasure of seeing him again on any ship. He really made you forget he wasn't the real Elton John.

Edited by Gangway Style

I enjoyed Ben Vereen alot, but my fav was the Unexpected Boys act. Saw them twice, and they are a rotating group of performers. so it was different guys both times. The first time I saw them I loved their act so much I skipped dinner to see their 2nd show of the night, determined to plant myself in the front row to volunteer to come on stage as part of the act. It worked, and my family got a great video that we can play when I am too old to do that sort of thing LOL! It really was out of character for me to try to get in the spotlight like that, but their show was so enjoyable I wanted to be a part of it. Silly I know, but it was great fun for me! The act was a headliner on a later cruise I took, with different performers as I mentioned, but they were just as talented.