Happy Independence Day

Thanks to our northern neighbours, and those from elsewhere for the greetings, and have a happy 4th to all the American posters.

Not a good day for a cook-out here, but (last I knew) at least New England won't be getting the hurricane.

Thanks for the Birthday Wishes...... :) It is kind of you to remember us on our Independence Day.

A great tradition was broken last night when the Boston Pops performed their Nationally reknowned 4th of July concert on the Esplanade last night due to weather predictions for tonight It's my understanding it has never been on any date but July 4. The fireworks were the best I remember. :) Really Beautiful.

Last weather report I heard is we will not get a direct hit from Hurricane Arthur in Boston but likely will have very heavy rain. Late last night we had severe thunder storm with lots of lightening. :eek:

I did hear warnings our friends from Nova Scotia need to pay attention as they are in the path of what will be semi-tropical storm when it hits there. We'll certainly be thinking of you.

Edited by sail7seas

I am watching TV where people are talking about what they like about America. What I especially appreciate today -- I can leave home without permission, travel to wonderful places, meet people like those wishing us a happy birthday here, and then come back home. And then repeat. Happy Independence Day!

Trish