Just off Westerdam

Seanewby

And had the best time!! Our flights were cancelled and delayed last Friday night so we flew into Seattle Saturday. From the time we got off the plane HAL was fabulous! Our room steward, Gaday was such a sweetie. Also our waiter was Hery. He was super accommodating at dinner. I can't say one bad thing about the trip. Going into it I had decided thos was a once in a lifetime trip and it was going to be fun. It was fabulous!!! Right now, I'm in the Seattle airport waiting for my flight. I don't get home until the am and will try to post some pictures.

It's refreshing to hear your excitement about your cruise. Brings back memories of our first Dam cruise, which also was Alaska.

Excitement is still there as we are getting ready to sail once again "on another trip of a lifetime.;)

Thanks.

It's refreshing to hear your excitement about your cruise. Brings back memories of our first Dam cruise, which also was Alaska.

Excitement is still there as we are getting ready to sail once again "on another trip of a lifetime.;)

Thanks.

I remember when you and DW booked your "trip of a lifetime" Enjoy! We've got a Westerdam coming up, and another Canada repositioning in 2015. Hope to sail with you again sometime!!!:)

The burning question of the day (for me) is..... is there a Screening Room (movie theatre) on the Westerdam, and if so where is it? I really really hope that the Queen's Lounge isn't used for movies. I'm going to be on a longer cruise, so just may catch a movie.

The burning question of the day (for me) is..... is there a Screening Room (movie theatre) on the Westerdam, and if so where is it? I really really hope that the Queen's Lounge isn't used for movies. I'm going to be on a longer cruise, so just may catch a movie.

We just got off the Westerdam also and the movies were shown in the Queen's Lounge. No screening room.

And had the best time!! Our flights were cancelled and delayed last Friday night so we flew into Seattle Saturday. From the time we got off the plane HAL was fabulous! Our room steward, Gaday was such a sweetie. Also our waiter was Hery. He was super accommodating at dinner. I can't say one bad thing about the trip. Going into it I had decided thos was a once in a lifetime trip and it was going to be fun. It was fabulous!!! Right now, I'm in the Seattle airport waiting for my flight. I don't get home until the am and will try to post some pictures.

You must of got caught in the storms that we did - we sat on our plane for three hours in Atlanta during the storm. They did let us off for about 45 minutes and then we got back on and sat some more. I thought for sure they would cancel the flight but we finally made it (after 9 hours) to Seattle on Friday night. Cant wait to hear your review. I hope to write mine too!

We were on the same cruise and had an amazing time as well! Just now going through pictures and reliving all of it - what a great day in Glacier Bay we had and the weather in Ketchikan was stunning! Hope you made it home safely and looking forward to seeing your pictures.

Yes, the movies were in the Queen's lounge. It really wasn't too bad, although I'd much prefer a screening room as well.