Wow prices on my invoice just jumped by over eight hundred dollars. Royal car...

milkman32

Went to make a payment on my April 11 independence of the seas cruise and found that our bogoho discount has been removed.

This is ridiculous, wasting my time on the phone while they figure out the mess they made.

Watch your invoices everyone. Wow still fighting with them, now they are screwing with my obc. I am so pissed off, what a complete joke.

Well after thirty minutes of waiting on the phone it was fixed, made a payment on our cruise and now I am back to square one again.

Back to wrong pricing again.

ROYAL CARIBBEAN get your act together.

Considering jumping ship if this continues much longer.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by milkman32

Went to make a payment on my April 11 independence of the seas cruise and found that our bogoho discount has been removed.

This is ridiculous, wasting my time on the phone while they figure out the mess they made.

Watch your invoices everyone.

Yes. Thank you. It's been an ongoing problem. It's happened to me a few times already but not with BOGOHO, it's been with special rates or resident discounts.

Same thing just happened to us. The price went up by about $800 and then they lost our resident discount. They could not get our discount back so they put us under BOGO. We were not booked under this sale to begin with but it was the only way they could fix it. Then we were told not to go back into our reservation as it could happen again. From what I am told this has been happening quite a bit.

You will all enjoy the following email, which I received on Monday:

(I added the red,bolded type for your viewing pleasure)

Dear Carol,

Thank you for choosing Royal Caribbean International® for your upcoming cruise vacation. To ensure your plans go smoothly, please accept this reminder that a balance is due on your reservation. If we do not receive the balance due, we will have no choice but to cancel your reservation.

Log into Countdown to Cruise, our online planning tool, at http://www.RoyalCaribbean.com/countdowntocruise to make payment on your cruise. You can also:

- Modify your reservation

- Reserve Shore & Land Excursions

- Complete Online Check-In

- And so much more!

Be sure to visit Countdown to Cruise to make the most of your cruise vacation.

If you prefer to speak with one of our Certified Vacation Planners, call us at 1-866-562-7625 (United States and Canada). For our international contact information, please visit us at http://www.RoyalCaribbean.com/contactus.

For your convenience, we have included the details of your reservation below.

RESERVATION CONFIRMATION

11 Night Southern Caribbean Cruise

Sailing On Quantum Of The Seas

Sail Date: 01-Dec-2014

Reservation Number: 8044523

PAYMENT SUMMARY

Total Cost: 3231.00

Total Payments Made: 3231.00

Balance Due: 0.00

Final Payment Due: 0.00

(Prices shown in U. S. Dollars)

We look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Royal Caribbean International

Book excursions and restaurants:D

Why pay for excursions and restaurants 200 days away? NO WAY, ridiculous

Making payments is why I would be on reservation

Crazy to me to pay for something you don't owe for for months Edited by SeaUs

What is going on?

I went into my fully paid reservation today and clicked on cruise documentation. Suddenly my price jumped and it showed over $800 owed. Luckily when I backed out of it, my price reverted to the original price with nothing owed.

Carol - one can only shake one's head.

My problem a few months ago was that my invoice actually jumped several hundred dollars while My Cruises showed the correct balance. It took numerous calls to rectify it. In the end, they did a manual correction as my On Board Booking Credit had fallen off the system.

In regards to why one would look at My Cruises 200 days in advance, a forlorn hope of finding an upgrade? :(

You will all enjoy the following email, which I received on Monday:

(I added the red,bolded type for your viewing pleasure)

Dear Carol,

Thank you for choosing Royal Caribbean International® for your upcoming cruise vacation. To ensure your plans go smoothly, please accept this reminder that a balance is due on your reservation. If we do not receive the balance due, we will have no choice but to cancel your reservation.

Log into Countdown to Cruise, our online planning tool, at http://www.RoyalCaribbean.com/countdowntocruise to make payment on your cruise. You can also:

- Modify your reservation

- Reserve Shore & Land Excursions

- Complete Online Check-In

- And so much more!

Be sure to visit Countdown to Cruise to make the most of your cruise vacation.

If you prefer to speak with one of our Certified Vacation Planners, call us at 1-866-562-7625 (United States and Canada). For our international contact information, please visit us at http://www.RoyalCaribbean.com/contactus.

For your convenience, we have included the details of your reservation below.

RESERVATION CONFIRMATION

11 Night Southern Caribbean Cruise

Sailing On Quantum Of The Seas

Sail Date: 01-Dec-2014

Reservation Number: 8044523

PAYMENT SUMMARY

Total Cost: 3231.00

Total Payments Made: 3231.00

Balance Due: 0.00

Final Payment Due: 0.00

(Prices shown in U. S. Dollars)

We look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Royal Caribbean International

write em a check for $0.00 :p

Bill

It doesn't really matter why you want to look at your reservation. You should be able to look at it....without alarming changes occurring. :rolleyes::)

QUOTE=SeaUs;44160265] Why would anyone look at their booking that is 200 days away?

They have an invoice that shows the price they are paying. What more do they want?

Edited by Coralc

It doesn't really matter why you want to look at your reservation. You should be able to look at it....without alarming changes occurring. :rolleyes::)

QUOTE=SeaUs;44160265] Why would anyone look at their booking that is 200 days away?

They have an invoice that shows the price they are paying. What more do they want?

I agree

Edited by molly361

Why pay for excursions and restaurants 200 days away? NO WAY, ridiculous

Crazy to me to pay for something you don't owe for for months

Some folks (myself included) like to pay for things in advance. It's not like that money is going to be earning any significant interest anywhere else.;)

Happened to us with our BOGOHO booking several times. With advice from CC forum and RCI, we have kept away from logging online. I haven't been able to book excursions as we usually tend to book these late nor can I (or not game enough) to print Setsail Pass. Not too worried about these as we now have received our documents by email. Happy now, cruising in 4 weeks.

Some folks (myself included) like to pay for things in advance. It's not like that money is going to be earning any significant interest anywhere else.;)

Second that on the financial end. Also, I'm not a computer guy, but it seems RCI could or should fix the accessing problem rather then telling us to stay away from the option. Like putting up a pothole sign instead of fixing the pothole.

Edited by buckeye rob