Royal Caribbean Website Update

I agree, this new site certainly went backwards!!! I also liked being able to use the calendar to select 3-4 months at a time, more than one ship and all the prices show up. Now you get one price and actually have to do a mock reservation to find out what the prices really are.

I don't know where they find their tech guys, but they need to find new ones!!!:confused::rolleyes:

I'll second that!

I'll second that!

Add me to the list

Looks like RC only want people to book the 2 night Allure Cruise!!!

Bargain at $351.50

image.jpg1_zpsnggjm95f.jpg

Supposed to be Jewel ALASKA !!!

IT fix or you are going to lose a lot of revenue, customers are wanting to book

And are giving up:p

I am using Google and Windows 8, and I have the flashing page the never loads. :(:(:(

Will make booking a cruise VERY difficult.

Please bring back the previous website

If you're using " www.RCCL.com" try going to "www.royalcaribbean.com" instead.

We will be doing some maintenance on our web site, http://www.RoyalCaribbean.com starting at 9:00 PM EST. The site will be back up Wednesday morning.

Thank you in advance for your patience.

Would you please tell someone that the site is NOT working properly. The filters for military , senior and residency for one thing do NOT work. I know for a fact that there are cruises that hav a military rate available yet when I click on that my results are the same 614 cruises that are available without that button checked. Thanks

Would you please tell someone that the site is NOT working properly. The filters for military , senior and residency for one thing do NOT work. I know for a fact that there are cruises that hav a military rate available yet when I click on that my results are the same 614 cruises that are available without that button checked. Thanks

Personally I am having less luck with this site than with RC

I've been having the same problem, then I just tried http://www.royalcaribbean.com as suggested in a previous post, and I got right on! Give it a try.

Sometimes there are redirectors in the url that is saved in a shortcut or favorites site and they will no longer work if a site is updated. By typing in http://www.royalcaribbean.com, you essentially eliminate the old redirectors.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Navigation is a little better now since I've been doing so many mock ups, but no consistency at all....one minute the system auto pulls my Diamond discount, the next minute does not so I have to enter it and validate???

And now I see the only really new developments are the 2 pages prior to the category listings, if you get past those, its basically the same as before.

BUT...

Pricing disappearing when I refresh, etc etc etc. What a quandary.

Hoping they can fix all these little glitches soon.

Funniest thing ever is that now my Cruise Critic ticker banner is not visible any more on this site...LOL

Edited by BecciBoo

I, too, am having more difficulty with the Cruise Critic site than with the RCI site. The RCI site is remarkably clunky and counterintuitive, but at least it's loading for me on a consistent basis.

I am using Google and Windows 8, and I have the flashing page the never loads. :(:(:(

Will make booking a cruise VERY difficult.

Please bring back the previous website

Same problem for me. I've tried http://www.royalcaribbean.com and I get the flashing problem then, too.

I work for a software company with far fewer consumers trying to get on pages. There's no way this would be tolerated for as long as it's been a problem. Not being able to load the site is not a small glitch.

Same problem for me. I've tried http://www.royalcaribbean.com and I get the flashing problem then, too.

I work for a software company with far fewer consumers trying to get on pages. There's no way this would be tolerated for as long as it's been a problem. Not being able to load the site is not a small glitch.

Flashing issues for me too....really frustrating when I go through each choice (ship, date, length etc) and it brings up 2 or 3 then immediately goes back to a choice of SIX HUNDRED FOURTEEN cruises!!!!

Hey Royal.....are you listening???

Was 620, then 615, now we are st 614, slow progress for sure but progress;);)

Maybe next week it will be in the 500,s

Some higher tier passengers / customers have reported that the website is great and works perfectly fine with no issues at all.

RC have probably taken that as a OK, great job team, pat on the back, website is excellent.

Reality, when the revenue department get their figures for March 2015 bookings and at board level they ask why the sudden drop in revenue..

Maybe someone will inform the higher ups, the website is broken, people have no confidence in using or trusting to make new bookings!!!

If in doubt book by phone and get a nice 2016/2017 hard copy brochure sent in the mail.

The brochures tend not to crash as often:)

Edited by PompeySailor

I have been away so when I logged on the morning to search for a spring cruise, what a shock! I gave up. Terrible unfriendly design. Maybe it's just from my iPad, but I never had a problem before. If they needed to spend technology dollars the yshould have spent it on Celebrity's website. Instead they took an easy to use website and made it so unusable that I gave up. The one thing I liked the best on the old website is that I could search by cabin category on the first page. Now I have to go into each individual cruise to do that. Who was the Einstein on staff who thought that was a good idea? Roll back the changes to the old website, fire the website design team and with the savings lower your prices.

I am trying to find a cabin on Adventure 2016, and my word doesn't Royal know you have to actually put your pix's and graphs in the directory that you link coded them to, or you get all broken pix links! This is beginner level coding people. At least the deck plan shows up on a normal pc. Doesn’t show on mobile Puffin. Beyond annoying!

Anyone think Royal is with holding the good cabins?

Here's what I don't like about the website. You could show destinations and whether one or more ships would be sailing to a destination (Europe, Asia, Australia, Canada, Alaska, etc. Or, you could see the entire fleet and what destination each was sailing, by month.

This was handy, when trying to see if cruises for the following year had been loaded into the reservation system.

All of this was under Advanced Search.

Now, that feature is gone.

I give up........

Couldn't log in to rccl

Tried the Royal Caribbean International route. Found the cruise I was looking for and found they would direct me to a travel agent because the country I was trying to log in from wasn't supported on the website.

I know that Tennessee is somewhat slow.....but another country? :D

I give up........

Couldn't log in to rccl

Tried the Royal Caribbean International route. Found the cruise I was looking for and found they would direct me to a travel agent because the country I was trying to log in from wasn't supported on the website.

I know that Tennessee is somewhat slow.....but another country? :D

Well, that explains why they just brought in a new flag with only 49 stars.