NEW Suite Upgrades....

I was online last night seeing if Alaska cruises had been released when I decided to check out some of the suites. I clicked through two pages where I came to what seemed like a new page listing that OS would receive 3 cruise points per night and RS 4 cruise points per night Now that page is gone!! Has anyone else seen this?

Didn't see it but it doesn't surprise me.. Celebrity is already doing this. Take a look...

http://www.celebritycruises.com/htmlpage/captains-club

As A suite guest, I could really care less about points. It is about service and what I am paying for. Most suite guests are going to put their money that gets them the services they would like without thoughts of 'getting to the next tier'.

Didn't see it but it doesn't surprise me.. Celebrity is already doing this. Take a look...

http://www.celebritycruises.com/htmlpage/captains-club

From Terms & Conditions:

Points earned on Royal Caribbean are earned only for the Royal Caribbean loyalty program. Points of each loyalty program cannot be added together. Points are calculated using the applicable brand's program level accrual system.

The following program levels are equivalent for loyalty program recognition purposes:

Celebrity's Captain's/ Azamara LeClub / Royal Caribbean Crown & Anchor

Preview.....................Preview

Classic......................Adventurer

Select....................... Explorer....................Platinum

Elite..........................Discoverer ................Diamond

Elite Plus....................Discoverer Plus

Zenith........................Discoverer Platinum

Edited by Sam.Seattle

Received our email from the concierge onboard Grandeur. It indicates there is a private suite breakfast in Giovanni's now, which was not the case last time we were on there. That's a nice addition to the program.

we had breakfast there a few times last summer. It was really nice and a lot better for my large family. There were usually only a few people there when we'd go. Breakfast made to order or off the menu and a small buffet of pastries and yogurt.

One of the best parts was on the day we were pulling into Florida I had misplaced our tickets to Disney. I called Francis, the concierge and he personally delivered them to us while we were eating breakfast.

For those who complain about not being able to contact the concierge, we had no problems at all. If he wasn't at his desk we could leave him a message and he always got back to up quickly.

I am glad to hear of the suite upgrades and look forward to them. But I hope everone knows they will only take place after they have increased the prices that take this into account.

You will not get the upgrades at todays prices.;)

I am glad to hear of the suite upgrades and look forward to them. But I hope everone knows they will only take place after they have increased the prices that take this into account.

You will not get the upgrades at todays prices.;)

Unless they plan to announce the upgrades this spring to be effective in 2017 -- I'm hoping that putting a deposit down on an Anthem GS for a possible trip in September, 2016 will do exactly that!

Edited by jm485

Melbur -

The room for breakfast on the Grandeur is not new. We have had it for at least the past two years.

Will be on board with you and in the lounge each evening. See you there.:)

We were on last year, and it was a section of the MDR for suites, with the regular MDR breakfast menu. I'm hoping this means more "custom" items and a better set up.

Edited by melbur

We are hoping that the New Suite Benefits are rolled out before June2015

Eagerly awaiting news:)

I was told by the executive office that the new benefits would be in place when we sail in June, so I hope this is true :) They wouldn't say exactly what they were though.

I was told by the executive office that the new benefits would be in place when we sail in June, so I hope this is true :) They wouldn't say exactly what they were though.

That's promising, we are sailing late June, so wanting to experience the NEW suite life and all it has to offer:)

I had to talk with someone at the D+ desk Tuesday night. I was told that effective 3/24/15 Suites no longer required a double deposit. I asked if the was just for the BOGO and she said no!:)

We have never paid a double deposit for a suite. Maybe that's another difference between the US and UK booking terms and conditions? There seem to be quite a few differences!

FWIW, we just booked a OS with a large travel agent, and they required a double deposit. A little annoying, but nothing more. I figure I'm paying for it anyway, now is a good a time as any. It's not like the interest really adds up to a lot.

We've booked a GS on EX in the past for cruises of 11-12 days and both required double deposit which was $1800 for each cruise. We usually stay in JS now and book onboard for lower deposits. Lower deposits don't apply to GS and above so it was always a full double deposit, even booked onboard.

Edited by BND

I emailed our travel agent and he said "I can't say for sure but my sources tell me the suites are now going to be a more all-inclusive package and offer extra perks like free parking. Don't hold me to any of that info. but that's all I got. "

it's not much but it is something

I emailed our travel agent and he said "I can't say for sure but my sources tell me the suites are now going to be a more all-inclusive package and offer extra perks like free parking. Don't hold me to any of that info. but that's all I got. "

it's not much but it is something

All inclusive package sounds like the way forward.. Free parking :eek: that's an interesting one:)

Received our email from the concierge onboard Grandeur. It indicates there is a private suite breakfast in Giovanni's now, which was not the case last time we were on there. That's a nice addition to the program.

We ate there multiple times on our last cruise. It is very nice indeed!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk