MS Westerdam - Sail Away -- Sat, Apr 11

Krazy Kruizers

Yes, I did. Thank you. Today, Huskerchick is buying me a cupcake, and if I'm a good boy, maybe some ice cream. There's a big band concert, dance & cocktail party at our pool tonight, so we'll be doing that this evening after sail away.

http://www.redrocketbigband.net/about-the-band.html

Happy Birthday 1 day late.

Yes, I did. Thank you. Today, Huskerchick is buying me a cupcake, and if I'm a good boy, maybe some ice cream. There's a big band concert, dance & cocktail party at our pool tonight, so we'll be doing that this evening after sail away.

http://www.redrocketbigband.net/about-the-band.html

They look like a great band.

I enjoy watching the sail aways. We've only cruised out of Port Everglades once so far, and it was very enjoyable.

We're hoping to do it again someday. HAL has some very exciting itineraries!

Edited by JimAOk1945

We will miss this sail away as we have a funeral this afternoon to go to. We have so many friends on board this cruise that we met on other cruises so was looking forward to see them off. They will all be lined up next to the Westerdam sign on the top deck, they will be hard to miss. Fair winds & smooth seas. Loved the picture of the Westerdam in port.

Allan & Marlane

Hi to all us land addicts that are left and to the sailaway addicts on board the Westerdam.

Thanks KK for the reminder, but don't think anyone still left here would miss this one.

Happy belated Birthday to POA.

Glad you finally made it Scrapnana.

Checking in for sailaway (I know it is a bit early but I am so excited for all those cruising on the Westerdam today!).

Kathi, glad you finally got your suitcase! What timing though! since you are a night owl, it worked out. How are you liking HAL and the ship so far? Sounds like check-in went pretty good.

POA...belated Happy Birthday! Thanks for the picture too! It looks so pretty!

Edited by alibabacruisers

Signing in for the addict sailaway and greetings from the Chief. We had the pleasure of meeting him and DW 2 days ago in Akaroa. Unfortunately we had heard that because of forecast bad weather the rest of their NZ cruise had been cancelled and they were heading to Australia early. They were disappointed ofcourse.