Celebrity Launches Advocate Program

Andy

My guess is that ere will be a large turnover of "Advocates" once they understand that they are now almost minimum wage workers and they find that it is real work. Personally, don't need the money or problems. When I retired, I retired. Do lots of things for free and don't want to complicate my life by feeling obligated. I understand that others may feel quite differently and they should go for it if it works for them.

My guess is that ere will be a large turnover of "Advocates" once they understand that they are now almost minimum wage workers and they find that it is real work. Personally, don't need the money or problems. When I retired, I retired. Do lots of things for free and don't want to complicate my life by feeling obligated. I understand that others may feel quite differently and they should go for it if it works for them.

I'm passing on this also.

Have fun to those that want to partake!

The sign up sheet shows everyone who is making an appointment and includes the email of every entrant.

I now have the emails of 85 entrants and they will have mine as well.:eek:

Me too, I thought that was poor, as they say on Dragons Den "I'm out!"

Nice thought but in practice, this is not looking such a good prospect.

When I retired, I retired. Do lots of things for free and don't want to complicate my life by feeling obligated. I understand that others may feel quite differently and they should go for it if it works for them.

^^^

(what he said! :cool:)

"Advocate" - one that supports or promotes the interests of another. Merriam Webster dictionary. So no suggestion of impartiality by those taking part.

"Advocaat" - traditional Dutch alcoholic beverage. Merriam Webster dictionary. Sho no shujestion of imparsh hic ality by those taking ... whatever.

Why have so many potential advocates gone quiet??

How was the interview?

Anyone get hired?

Maybe they were sworn to secrecy. :eek:

For me, quiet because I haven't heard anything yet. They said I would hear in 7-10 days. The sign up doc I received showed interviews for Sunday/Monday/Tuesday (8/9-8/11) so, I didn't expect to hear anything before today (7 days from last interview). The interview was longer than I expected -40 minutes and was mostly Celebriity brand questions and a mock chat with a potential cruiser. No personal questions and no talk of expectations or compensation.

We'll see. I have no idea what they are looking for and I know so little about it, I'm not sure I even want to pursue it if I hear back.

Read this thread with great interest...

I'm on the Chat team for Norwegian and have been since it was started.

We are a close knit team of "advocates" who love our job..

I've personally chatted with over 13,000 people since I started.

There is a lot of misinformation in this thread about what the program is about... take it from someone who's been part of the Norwegian team since day one, it's a great program and anyone that gets picked is lucky if the program is anything like the one with Norwegian.

Good luck to you guys!!

I'm on the Chat team for Norwegian and have been since it was started.

Hey there Rose.. I'd be very interested in learning a bit more about your experience with the platform and its use cases. If you wouldn't mind trading a few email with whatever you can share, please use the link in my signature to email me. Thank you!