Symphony of the Seas' Blocks Are in the House!

If you are not a fan of the ports - why not make those your own personal "sea days"?

I don't have anything against the Symphony ports, but the other itinerary includes Nice and Genoa in addition. It's also a one way itinerary, so I get to spend extra time in both Rome and Barcelona...

To the person who wondered how the Symphony will dock in Miami without going into the channel, I'm going back to the Norway. She turned around before entering the channel, then backed into her berth, which is the same place NCL uses now. The new Roal terminal will be forward of the NCL terminal.

Anyone notice that 150 Central Park has apparently been replaced by Promenade Cafe ? Deck plans just show a restaurant space, but no name.

Ad shown a couple of pages earlier in this post lists 'Promenade Cafe'. Interesting

Café Promenade is still located on Deck 5 next to Guest Relations on the Royal Promenade.

In the Central Park on Deck 8 you can see Chops and on the opposite side there´s an unnamed restaurant space which should be 150 Central Park.

In the middle of Central Park you see the Park Café and on the opposite side Jamie´s Italian.

Wonderland is also an unnamed restaurant space so far (deck 12 aft staircase).

steamboats

The Symphony of the Seas' Wipe Out bar being transported to the STX shipyard onboard Finita R from the Nodosa shipyard and Port of Marin in Pontevedra Spain.

d619fbe7fd66e1af1555f74601f7a153.jpg

907fb6c1256e1b71480b87211248f4a7.jpg

6c2419057783089fcfc941a2b9e2c432.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

The Symphony of the Seas' Wipe Out bar being transported to the STX shipyard onboard Finita R from the Nodosa shipyard and Port of Marin in Pontevedra Spain.

d619fbe7fd66e1af1555f74601f7a153.jpg

907fb6c1256e1b71480b87211248f4a7.jpg

6c2419057783089fcfc941a2b9e2c432.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

They really need to make an Oasis of the Seas Lego set

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

ef99eaa442d3fd8a2575b1ea689416d5.jpg

Doesn't look like Oasis class....but purchased on Harmony for my grandson.

Might be missing a few pieces....

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

My parents bought me an almost identical model on Celebrity Millennium. It is not authentic LEGO but rather a Chinese knockoff. The pieces didn't fit together properly due to poor tolerances. I ended up ordering real LEGO pieces from pick-a-brick to replace the Ill-fitting pieces, but LEGO doesn't make exactly the same shapes so I had to be creative and in the end spent twice as much money. The knockoffs are not great.

I have the LEGO Maersk Triple E container ship model and it is very nice. Doing a cruise ship at that larger scale would be pretty expensive for the number of pieces, but totally worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

To the person who wondered how the Symphony will dock in Miami without going into the channel, I'm going back to the Norway. She turned around before entering the channel, then backed into her berth, which is the same place NCL uses now. The new Roal terminal will be forward of the NCL terminal.

Agree, I'd heard that. Besides lot of ships back up quite a ways at times, When leaving Boston the Serenade backs up about a mile before turning around. I always have an aft cabin which is Kool...

Agree, I'd heard that. Besides lot of ships back up quite a ways at times, When leaving Boston the Serenade backs up about a mile before turning around. I always have an aft cabin which is Kool...

I got the impression that the new Terminal A in Miami was going to be located closer to the east end of the channel, so backing up would be minimized.