Ncl sale

cruiz30

I received a non official travel agent email saying this week will have pick 2 promo ocean view or higher.

NEW Promotion

January 25-31, 2016

Advance Notice

Pick 2

For Ocean View cabins

and higher*

*Cruises 5 days or longer booked more than 30 days prior to sailing

PLUS

Book a cruise sailing in

March or April 2016

Get 50 free photos per cabin**

**Cruises 5 days or longer, includes sizes 8x10 and 6x8. Duplicates not included

This really annoys me if this is true, I just booked a cruise last week and specifically asked if within a week if there was a better promotion happening and I was told he believed they were continuing the same promos! I would have waited to Monday to book!!! I have paid in full there is nothing I can do right?

Yeah...what she said !!!

What's the hold up on the extended schedule ? Where are we going Connie ?:rolleyes:

You already know where you're going, right Joan? We're not cruising this year, just a few short trips, Quebec City next month.

Next year.... BD cruise for Eric, in April, then a cruise with CCL :eek: with radio friends...

Australia.... would so love to do a Pacific cruise to Australia and New Zealand... who knows ????

50 free photos? :eek: It would take us several lifetimes to use up that offer. Do they let you buy other people's photos?

Especially since there are no duplicates. You'd have to stop and take a picture every single time they offered. No thanks!

Carrie

I am currently booked for November 2016. If the price has not changed can they just add the extra choice without cancelling and rebooking?

They "can" but "will" they?

As you are way out from sailing talk to your TA or PCC, they should be able to do it without any fuss. But make sure the price has not changed.

Mike

One problem with the rebooking of an existing cruise reservation is the clock being

reset on the Promos and Bennies (OBC).

But then it maybe worth it to get the cruise at a savings or giving up promo #1

in exchange for promos 1 & 2 and more or less OBC.

Have to carefully weight the merits of apples & oranges but remember that the

decision time is closed after final payment 90 days before sailing.

Still yet no reason to NOT ask an improvement or a no cost upgrade.

Best this be done with a TA or known PCC !

On 26th Dec I booked B2B on Norwegian Spirit departing Barcenona on 20th Dec for a total of 17nights and chose of 2 out of 4 add ons . We chose the Drinks Package and Internet. The prices were reasonable for both cruises bearing in mind they cover Christmas and New Year so I'm happy.