Full bottle Liquor Purchase

You can buy a bottle in duty free liquor store on board, however, it will be held for you and delivered the last night of the cruise for you to take home. You cannot purchase a bottle to take back to your cabin. You cannot bring liquor on board. You can bring two bottles of wine per cabin on board with you.

Can I buy a full unopened bottle of gin or vodka on board? I can't seem to find anywhere to place the order.

not for on board consumption, no, any bottles you buy in the duty free shops are held until the last night.

doesn't sell a 40.00 fifth through room service or ship services? They are basically forcing people to buy the drink packages then???:confused:

Some have speculated that Royal stopped offering bottles of hard liquor for stateroom consumption after a wrongful death lawsuit following a guest who went overboard.

doesn't sell a 40.00 fifth through room service or ship services? They are basically forcing people to buy the drink packages then???:confused:

I think Carnival offers this, but it's more like $80 than $40. (I think that's for a liter, rather than a fifth, though.) Certainly doesn't force anyone into buying a drink package, though. The drink package is merely a (relatively) new option for those who want to pay one price for unlimited drinks, rather than paying individually.

I think Carnival offers this, but it's more like $80 than $40. (I think that's for a liter, rather than a fifth, though.) Certainly doesn't force anyone into buying a drink package, though. The drink package is merely a (relatively) new option for those who want to pay one price for unlimited drinks, rather than paying individually.

HAL sells bottles also, but I rather get drink package or smuggle it on board

Just a little hint, if you are going B2B & have to change cabins & you order liquor on your 1st cruise it will be be in your cabin that night to enjoy on the 2 leg of your cruise.

george35

what if your on a b2b and don't change cabins?

what if your on a b2b and don't change cabins?

Be creative. Make new friends on the first cruise, have them buy you something on the last night since you usually are given the bottles to take back to your cabin on the last night. You will most likely be flagged as a B2Ber and would not be given a bottle you bought.

Just a little hint, if you are going B2B & have to change cabins & you order liquor on your 1st cruise it will be be in your cabin that night to enjoy on the 2 leg of your cruise.

george35

They will not give you the bottle you bought until the last leg of your cruise is finished. I tried that and unfortunately it didn't work.

They will not give you the bottle you bought until the last leg of your cruise is finished. I tried that and unfortunately it didn't work.

We did a B2B on the Allure last October and had to change cabins. It was delivered to our cabin on the last night of the first leg.

george35

This is not dependable. Sometimes they do catch that you are on a B2B.

Be creative. Make new friends on the first cruise, have them buy you something on the last night since you usually are given the bottles to take back to your cabin on the last night. You will most likely be flagged as a B2Ber and would not be given a bottle you bought.

This works 100% of the time. ;) :D

george35

ALL of our liquor was delivered the night before our LAST day of our B2B...

You can buy a bottle in duty free liquor store on board, however, it will be held for you and delivered the last night of the cruise for you to take home. You cannot purchase a bottle to take back to your cabin. You cannot bring liquor on board. You can bring two bottles of wine per cabin on board with you.

If you are allowed two bottles of wine per cabin, how can they tell that your bottles do in fact contain wine and not any other liquor?