Email From Princess - Wow!

raz455

Interesting. Don't remember seeing an email this morning but maybe they sent it randomly to Platinum and maybe Elite members. I like having a ship in the Caribbean during the summer and look forward to seeing her here.

I usually do not check my email in the early morning but today I am sure glad I did! I got the attached Princess email and thought I should share with the rest of the Princess Cruse Critic world. . . .

Happy Friday! :)

I would "right" click on the incoming address and see where it came from. If it is not Princess, I would forward it to the spam department. I haven't read it, because I do not open unsolicited attachments

I was wondering what Google would come up with this year and they didn't do anything at all for April 1st!

Here is an April Fools joke for you:

Knock, Knock.

(Who's there)

Opportunity!

(Opportunity who?)

April Fools! Opportunity knocks but once!

(Yeah, pretty bad.)

the fact that the word "fourth" was spelled "forth" might have been a clue :p

I was thinking the same.

There was a site (I think a radio station) that listed many AFD jokes they found so far this morning. I'm sure there's plenty online.

I checked my email and didn't see any today from Princess and I seem to get many every week.

I usually do not check my email in the early morning but today I am sure glad I did! I got the attached Princess email and thought I should share with the rest of the Princess Cruse Critic world. . . .

Happy Friday! :)

WOW! I got an email yesterday from Princess - a Drop and Go! I thought the price was a joke too. So I got on the phone and called my TA and I booked the cruise. I got the last balcony cabin on the Caribe deck for cheap! Someone must have cancelled. I love getting these emails from Princess.:D