Hello from Harmony!

Hi everyone! I am onboard Harmony of the Seas for the preview cruise of this amazing ship! My name is louise and I have a blog but I am also a huge cruise critic fan and user so I wanted to share here too.

First impressions 'DEAR LORD SHE IS HUUUUUUUUGE!!!' Yes, she is as we all

know, the biggest ship in the whole wide world - but when you see her your jaw drops! I swear you can see this ship from space, without a telescope.

We boarded so smoothly using the online check in, there were many many staff to meet and greet us and get us checked in using iPads in the port terminal, meaning we were car to ship in just ten minutes flat including security, top marks!

Our cabin is a superior balcony on deck 10, we have a double bed and a sofa bed for my boys. The cabin has a very modern decor with nice furnishings and a high quality finish, mum particularly likes the carpets.

The ship has many of the oasis class features including zip wire, rock climbing wall, flow rider, carousel etc and a new one - The Abyss - a ten storey slide (not a water slide just a regular sit on a mat pee your pants and scream really loudly kind of slide) it's INSANE!! You can hear the screams for miles. My son threw himself down it straight away. ImageUploadedByForums1463764131.919941.jpg.2f106939c28ffc62e0c5de8beba44797.jpg

We tried some lovely nibbles at Jamie's Italian, with a daiquiri (mmmmm)

ImageUploadedByForums1463764185.551873.jpg.1559364dd7e2ce6c15eaa66ad23bc010.jpg

ImageUploadedByForums1463764198.518573.jpg.9c8bc3decbb9d0caef09e5c9dee2d4ca.jpg

The Central Park area is really nice, a peaceful feature in this plastic fantastic environment.

It is noticeable that it takes a long time to get anywhere, and that although there are lots of nice areas none of them are actually very big, we can imagine the pool area being very tight on sea days.

We have a very busy schedule but I will try to report back later on - I have to get ready for my big fat dinner now! ImageUploadedByForums1463764410.757613.jpg.d33f98f8e79bc3959ce10d0c3956f9ad.jpg

For my British friends - no kettle in the cabin [emoji29] But! The shower is a lovely size and the curved solid door is a bonus - good styling design in the bathroom. Bed is very comfy too. They have recliner chairs and footstools on the balcony. Hairdryer is provided.

For my British friends - no kettle in the cabin [emoji29] But! The shower is a lovely size and the curved solid door is a bonus - good styling design in the bathroom. Bed is very comfy too. They have recliner chairs and footstools on the balcony. Hairdryer is provided.

Hi, just a few quick questions.

What cat of cabin are you in and what time do you expect to leave tonight

Thank you Louise for posting!! :)

Very much looking forward to your comments and photos as we will be on her in 37 days! Are they supplying body wash and shampoo in the shower? What type of cabin do you have? How many U.S. style outlets and USB ports do they have?

The port authority had her down to leave at 5pm but she is still in port. Is that right, anyone out here know.

We were in Southampton when Quantum was doing its pre sailing and it was due to leave at 5pm but didn't leave until after 8pm.

Thank you Louise for posting!! :)

Very much looking forward to your comments and photos as we will be on her in 37 days! Are they supplying body wash and shampoo in the shower? What type of cabin do you have? How many U.S. style outlets and USB ports do they have?

Those plugs!

bd32cab51404b2862f9641a0c30b5500.jpg

Just the bar of soap and the dispenser on the wall [emoji45]

Edited by little britain

I though I read somewhere that this ship wasn't going to have the mystery soap. I guess they decided to change there mind.

I know on our last sailing we requested different soap, shampoo, and conditioner and the room steward was able to provide them for us.

I'm sailing next Sunday for 7 nights, can't wait all these blogs, posts and videos will help me pass the next week thanks for posting

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app