Quest game

A form of birth control :)

The key to winning quest (other than preparing a head of time as the OP allued they weren't doing :confused:) is to be quick and while I don't prepare this is one of those quests that experienced people should be getting the first place points. This one and the man wearing lipstick. These two are so easy to be first out there.

I do wish they would come up with more new quests more often. Aren't the CD's making big bucks and creative people?

A man's belt was one of the early ones.

Also remember one CD asking the teams to show him a beaver :eek:.... Now for those who don't have access to urban dictionary dot com, there is also a beaver on the Canadian 5 cent piece.

If you are trying to come up with other items to play at home, try and think of items that have two meanings, such as the above, or a thong (aka flip flop).

Can anyone please give me items that they request during the quest game. NOT looking to stock a bag for the quest game, just looking to play it at a party I am having.

Since you are running the game yourself at a party, you can choose whatever you want.

A pox on these posts! :(

Edited by Merion_Mom

What happens in Quest stays in Quest... Putting it all out here is like a spoiler for first timers.

I agree 88.9%. I use to agree 100%. But the vast majority of us have done it once or multiple times, so I'm hoping getting some of the Quests out there/here will push their hands to create some new ones. The only one I ever give away is when they say a man wearing lipstick they do not say where it has to be worn. I've seen people taking a minute or more putting it on the guys lips just right. By the time they are done, I've already put it on the back of my hand, shown it to the CD, and returned to my seat. (That's my spoiler.)

The key to winning quest (other than preparing a head of time as the OP allued they weren't doing :confused:) is to be quick and while I don't prepare this is one of those quests that experienced people should be getting the first place points. This one and the man wearing lipstick. These two are so easy to be first out there.

I do wish they would come up with more new quests more often. Aren't the CD's making big bucks and creative people?

I agree 88.9%. I use to agree 100%. But the vast majority of us have done it once or multiple times, so I'm hoping getting some of the Quests out there/here will push their hands to create some new ones. The only one I ever give away is when they say a man wearing lipstick they do not say where it has to be worn. I've seen people taking a minute or more putting it on the guys lips just right. By the time they are done, I've already put it on the back of my hand, shown it to the CD, and returned to my seat. (That's my spoiler.)

Some CDs work very hard to come up with new Quests.

Abe Hughes, on the Anthem, had an almost entirely new list of things. He even varied it a little on a B2B. (possibly after I did something - ahem - "questionable" on the first one. ;) :D

I've always liked the request for a sock with a hole in it. :D

Amazing how few people realize that all socks have a hole in them or you wouldn't be able to put them on your feet.;)

I fell for the old "sock with a hole in it" many years ago. I was so busy trying to bite a hole into my friend's brand new GoldToe sock that I didn't see that everyone around me had already completed that quest. Duh! We all had a good laugh, and I even made it onto the cruise in review video!

On one of our last sailings, they asked for a cell phone showing a saved contact named Mike (or John or something). That was one I hadn't heard before.

My daughter's high school pulled this off for field day, they loved it! PG13 version...The best part was she later said, "people who never do anything would jump up & do something just crazy!" Hope you have similar results!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by BLAMBKY

Abe Hughes, on the Anthem, had an almost entirely new list of things. He even varied it a little on a B2B. (possibly after I did something - ahem - "questionable" on the first one. ;) :D

That would be a pleasant change. I think Ricky Williams 2007 on Majesty was my first one, since then I don't think I've seen more than 1 new Quest on any cruise. I did see Drew Devine add one wrinkle to an existing quest on my last Oasis cruise. I guess, I'm going to have to cruise with you sometime to hear that story.

Yeah, I know what you mean, but that's why I said it spoils it for first timers. My first Quest was in a smaller lounge setting on Rhapsody with teams of 6-8, and it was by far the most fun. Just made it up as we went along with no idea what was coming next. We won and I totally acted the fool. Glad my kids never saw that DVD.

Quest is not going anywhere and the few people who read cc and sail on rci will not make a difference on how the game goes. The first one we went to on rci was 34 years ago, no teams or people with bags of stuff. It was on the pool deck with maybe a few hundred people. When people needed an item they were allowed to leave, go to cabin,etc. I think there was a time limit like 5 or 6 minutes. Of course the ship only had about 800 passengers.

Yeah, I know what you mean, but that's why I said it spoils it for first timers. My first Quest was in a smaller lounge setting on Rhapsody with teams of 6-8, and it was by far the most fun. Just made it up as we went along with no idea what was coming next. We won and I totally acted the fool. Glad my kids never saw that DVD.

My first was a small lounge on Majesty and there people recruited there own teams. Ricky told this team of 13 ladies they should have at least 1 man on their team. The next guy that walked in got recruited. He had a very goid time [emoji40]

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Quest is not going anywhere and the few people who read cc and sail on rci will not make a difference on how the game goes. The first one we went to on rci was 34 years ago, no teams or people with bags of stuff. It was on the pool deck with maybe a few hundred people. When people needed an item they were allowed to leave, go to cabin,etc. I think there was a time limit like 5 or 6 minutes. Of course the ship only had about 800 passengers.

This, exactly. CC readers are a tiny percentage of actual cruisers.

My first times at Quest were on my last B2B on Adventure. I don't think anything posted here will change anyone's experience, except those that have no idea what Quest is about and are very easily offended (because of what they see in this thread, they won't go and won't be offended).

First, the specific items changed significantly from one week to the next, so it is hard to know what they will ask for. Although bras and men's pants made a strong showing both weeks, including being worn by the opposite gender. :eek:

Second, the largest factor regarding "winning" seemed to be where your team was located. They played it in the Ice Ring (Studio B) and divided it into sections. For some sections, the aisle lead directly to the rink. For others, the path to the rink was either hop the railing (a serious no-no) or move across an entire row of people on another team (go figure, they didn't stand or make it easy to pass). Both nights, the teams with easy access to the rink won. Frankly, who cares? Quest is about the spectacle.

To the OP: Many of the things at the Quests I went to involved not just the items, but doing something with them.

Example: A photo of a woman's underwear while she is wearing it, on your phone. So, a woman has to drop her pants/lift her skirt while someone else snaps a photo with their phone.

Or a woman wearing a man's trousers inside out and backwards. Some guy is now pantless.