Equinox 2017 Caribbean Promo

QuakerBoy

Can't believe what a great deal this promo is. We too got the loyalty discount automatically applied $250 for our 10-day on Equinox for Oct 6, 2017 Great price for the Aqua cabin, all four perks, TA OBC of $275 plus we had an open booking so we only have to come up with an additional deposit of $100 plus we get $200 OBC from having the open booking

what can we spend OBCon though because nearly everything is paid for, we are in AQ so we won't be going to specialty

restaurants since we are paying for AQ and we usually do excursions on our own and we will have $775 in OBC

Our TA states that she will send us a rebate check if we wish as opposed to having OBC

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can't believe what a great deal this promo is. We too got the loyalty discount automatically applied $250 for our 10-day on Equinox for Oct 6, 2017 Great price for the Aqua cabin, all four perks, TA OBC of $275 plus we had an open booking so we only have to come up with an additional deposit of $100 plus we get $200 OBC from having the open booking

what can we spend OBCon though because nearly everything is paid for, we are in AQ so we won't be going to specialty

restaurants since we are paying for AQ and we usually do excursions on our own and we will have $775 in OBC

Our TA states that she will send us a rebate check if we wish as opposed to having OBC

We have the same "problem" as you with a pile of OBC for a May cruise. I have made myself a note to ask about a rebate, but I assume it would only be for the portion that the TA has given us. If you get more than that it would be interesting to know. Thanks for mentioning the rebate.

We have the same "problem" as you with a pile of OBC for a May cruise. I have made myself a note to ask about a rebate, but I assume it would only be for the portion that the TA has given us. If you get more than that it would be interesting to know. Thanks for mentioning the rebate.

We've resolved our "problem." We will get a nice spa treatment or something [emoji2]

Wow....if you can get a rebate check for all that OBC, which you really don't need as you say, this cruise will be like stealing.

Only rebate would be TA OBC only, not that which is issued by X, and we've ddecide we will get a spa treatment instead of the rebate [emoji74]

I ran a booking on the Celebrity site without logging in and then tried it logged in under my profile. I noticed the fare dropped after logging in under my profile.

Some how I missed this sale - with everything else going on, but glad I stumbled across it. Just booked this morning Equinox for 6 October 2017 sailing. Fare is fabulous and itinerary is just what we have been looking for.

Curious, can we use a NextCruise Certificate with this sale? I currently have the booking on Hold, but if we can use the Certificate, I can always convert the booking. (My NextCruise Certificate is one of the "old" one's from 4 - 5 years ago if that helps. (I think they changed the program a bit recently.))

Thanks...

Hi Doug,

We just booked this sailing and we were able to use our certificate and combine it with this promo. I'm almost positive we purchased the certificate two years ago because it is combinable with one other perk, but the older certificates as I recall were not combinable with some promos, but then I think X changed the rule on that one, too to make them all combinable. You should look into it though because we are receiving an additional OBC of $200.

Dana

What is this loyalty discount. Elite with 22 cruises on X but never heard of this.

Unannounced discount on select Equinox summer sailings from 4/3/2017 thru 11/6/2017. You get "Go Best" perks ( all four perks) plus $125 per person loyalty discount.

What is this loyalty discount. Elite with 22 cruises on X but never heard of this.

It is called the Endless Summer. It is only on the Equinox as they are trying to make sure it sails full for the first summer back in the Caribbean in almost 20 years. oneputt listed the dates. The booking window closes on Aug 31st.

The ship must be nearly full. Our cruise on Oct 16th went up by $800 pp in the last couple of days.

On Monday fares dropped$400. Now they are back up. Our veranda price is up over $600 and the Dec 2017 is up over $600. The May of 2017 Equinox is up over $750. Guess it pays to book early, get choice of cabin and a lot of bennies.

And what is even stranger with all this, is that the dates going nuts are still for the 2017 fall and winter cruises! Not the summer time which is what they repositioned her for.

The price for the balcony I booked on the 7 day Aug 6 sailing, which I booked at the start of this, has gone up almost $2000 CDN already - that is crazy.!

Sent from my iPad using Forums