Complimentary Laundry service

iluvvolvo

Platinums get 2 free bags of laundry on short cruises and 3 bags on 7 day sailings.

Diamonds get unlimited on all sailings.

Great perk, I've done a 3 week cruise with just a 21" piece of carry on luggage. Tees, polos, briefs and sox come back fine in hot water wash.

Complimentary Laundry service on Carnival? Is this new?

It's a Platinum and Diamond perk

Platinums get :

Complimentary Wash & Fold laundry service

(2 bags on 3 – 6 day cruises,

3 bags on 7-12 day cruises, 5 bags on a 12+ day cruises )

Diamond:

Unlimited complimentary Wash & Fold service

OP I find using packing tape allows me to pack more and not worry about ripping the paper bag.

Edited by BuckeyeCruiseGuy

Yes it is $15 per bag. Keep in mind that everything in the paper bag will be put into a mesh bag and thrown in the same big washing machine with a bunch of other mesh bags from other cabins. It will be washed on hot. If you have any concerns with your underwear being washed in the same machine as a stranger's underwear, or you have any clothes that will shrink or fade if they get washed in hot, then this service is not for you.

Oh ok thanks - yep think I will do my own laundry! Not into washing everything on hot and having it shrink!

I don't do laundry on a cruise, but even with being Platinum, I don't send my clothes for the reason you stated. My husband would send his tee shirts and socks and underwear, but I won't do it.

I know this is a silly thing to say, but I am not crazy about having my things washed in the same washer with other people's clothes, all at the same time. I know I am nuts!

I don't do laundry on a cruise, but even with being Platinum, I don't send my clothes for the reason you stated. My husband would send his tee shirts and socks and underwear, but I won't do it.

I know this is a silly thing to say, but I am not crazy about having my things washed in the same washer with other people's clothes, all at the same time. I know I am nuts!

Was the sheets you slept on washed separate or with everyone else's?:)

Warning!!! agoraphobics please do not read

seriously? do you ever eat out? How many mouths were on your fork? Sleep in a bed, how many people slept and who knows what on that sheet. Your worried about t-shirts, socks and underwear?

I have a ? About the free Landry service for platinum. How late on a 7 day cruise can you safely turn in your clothes & get them back in time to pack the evening before debarkation. Like we will be debarking on a Sat AM & I usually pack right after early seating. Even being platinum we have never used this service, but we would like to on our next cruise in Nov. Thanks in advance, Anna

I have a ? About the free Landry service for platinum. How late on a 7 day cruise can you safely turn in your clothes & get them back in time to pack the evening before debarkation. Like we will be debarking on a Sat AM & I usually pack right after early seating. Even being platinum we have never used this service, but we would like to on our next cruise in Nov. Thanks in advance, Anna

I have always had my bag ready to go before morning service. I get the bag ready before turning in for the evening. The steward takes it and it is always returned during evening turn down.

Please do not turn this into a 'one day service' thread. Never had less than twice a day.:)

Yes it is $15 per bag. Keep in mind that everything in the paper bag will be put into a mesh bag and thrown in the same big washing machine with a bunch of other mesh bags from other cabins. It will be washed on hot. If you have any concerns with your underwear being washed in the same machine as a stranger's underwear, or you have any clothes that will shrink or fade if they get washed in hot, then this service is not for you.

Omg. Thanks for that!

I was considering doing that for my kids clothes but I am NOT okay with them getting washed with other people's stuff [emoji51]

Will do my own!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums