Public Heath Questionnaire Question

MMfan14

The form that you print from Carnival's website has 2 forms per page. Do you need to cut each form for every member traveling in your party? We have 3. Last time we traveled on Carnival out of Canaveral, they had the forms at the port that each member filled it out. Thanks for any feedback.

Nope, they really do read them. Last cruise I just drew a line down the column with the no's and the woman handed it back to me and asked me to check each box individually.

I have also watched the person I handed it to highlight certain answers and boxes with a colored highlighter. I assume this is to show the higher-ups that she did, in fact, look at the answers.

Bob

Nope, they really do read them. Last cruise I just drew a line down the column with the no's and the woman handed it back to me and asked me to check each box individually.

I have also watched the person I handed it to highlight certain answers and boxes with a colored highlighter. I assume this is to show the higher-ups that she did, in fact, look at the answers.

Bob

With us nobody has looked at it, could be some ports/individuals do and other dont

I have seen them do anything from not look at all, to a quick skim. I honestly think that these are more for liability/legal reasons than the staff trying to pick out sick passengers....

True not many people are going to go all the way to the port and than volunteer they have cold/cough/ sore throat as they are about to get onto the ship. Not saying it is right just human nature

The second cruise we took I found the forms on the internet (probably here somewhere) & filled them out. The woman at checkin refused to take them. She said, that we had to fill out the ones she had which were different..... They were EXACTLY the same. So glad we can fill them out at home. Anything that takes less time to get me on the ship is a good thing! :)

Edited by Cinders411

Highly doubt that, I think it is just a formality they go through.

In our experience, every time they have collected them, they just put them aside and continue on with our check in.

It only takes a second to see if you checked yes or no. They don't have to spend a minute reading the whole form. Try handing them a blank form.

Edited by mrpayroll

• 3 weeks later...
I printed them out and will hand them over as one sheet. If they want it separated they can do that (or even ask me to).

They kept the form intact and highlighted our answers (San Juan). The form also says that boarding won't be denied unless you are found to have something that is an international health concern.

The second cruise we took I found the forms on the internet (probably here somewhere) & filled them out. The woman at checkin refused to take them. She said, that we had to fill out the ones she had which were different..... They were EXACTLY the same. So glad we can fill them out at home. Anything that takes less time to get me on the ship is a good thing! :)

They took ours in San Juan after I said we already had filled out the form on the plane. I wonder if they feel that if you filled it in at home, the information might now be dated if there was any health change.

so glad i can print these at home and fill them out..it was a hassle trying to fill it out while standing on line at checkin

Just make sure they are dated the day of departure;). We actually completed ours in the hotel before heading to the pier.

I just got off the Elation on Monday. The health forms that we printed off the computer were no good. We had to complete new forms that were given out at the port. It now has a section asking about pregnancies.

my edocs has a section about pregnancies

Capture.png

Highly doubt that, I think it is just a formality they go through.

In our experience, every time they have collected them, they just put them aside and continue on with our check in.

I have seen a family walked away from the check-in counter over their response so they certainly look at them. The employees see those forms daily, a passing glance is all they need to see the answers.

Edited by ray98

• 4 weeks later...
I have seen a family walked away from the check-in counter over their response so they certainly look at them. The employees see those forms daily, a passing glance is all they need to see the answers.

Just off the Miracle Saturday, we have 3 of us sailing so two forms, one with myself and 16 yo daughter on it, and then a form for DH. They were given to the check in lady, one on top of the other and folded to fit in the pocket I keep the passports and boarding passes in.

I made a point to watch her check us in at the Captain's Lounge to see what she would do,she took the folded health questionnaire and set it aside. She never unfolded and separated the two and looked at them. She was too occupied with the camera not working to take our picture.

She may have looked at them after, but then, we were well into the building.

This is the way it's always been with us, the two forms, folded and handed together and them setting them aside.

I guess we all look really healthy.:D