Celebrity Edge's Blocks Are In The House!

Lloyd555

And of course, some new night shots show up after I post yesterday.

01bd351bb37b7e59e616dae7b98f1473.jpg

49854df44ccdcf8d6fc79021d8c3008d.jpg

22c006fe627fe8b49e1de879d650b1eb.jpg

3d1fafab0080222906bce3cd97dc8bf7.jpg

1c72339028dcbaa575ceb7d6fca2c141.jpg

Sorry, "Edgies," but I seem to be having a senior moment here... were there always lights along the edge of the MC "handle" - not just at the top, but in the third photo above, it looks as if they are going to be running up the outer edge from the bottom to the top. I have tried to look back in my saved pictures, and did not find one that shows them. Is this a new decor addition?

Sorry, "Edgies," but I seem to be having a senior moment here... were there always lights along the edge of the MC "handle" - not just at the top, but in the third photo above, it looks as if they are going to be running up the outer edge from the bottom to the top. I have tried to look back in my saved pictures, and did not find one that shows them. Is this a new decor addition?
Here's a photo from a while ago.

cce667d8dbbe0c57ed24739e1c3317eb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Mine is lit up too. They had better clean up after themselves. And stay out of my Kelly Hoppen rocker. ;)

I think the cabins are kept locked. I asked my DD to go and check mine out yesterday but she couldn't get in!:rolleyes:

I think the cabins are kept locked. I asked my DD to go and check mine out yesterday but she couldn't get in!:rolleyes:

Too funny! Well, if she happens to get a peek at an aft S1 and happens to take a picture, I wouldn’t be adverse to seeing it!![emoji2]

Too funny! Well, if she happens to get a peek at an aft S1 and happens to take a picture, I wouldn’t be adverse to seeing it!![emoji2]

Maybe she could take a picture or two or three...?

We could sweeten the incentive.

Does she like chocolate? 😁

While she is at it......... a pix of an S3 between the Edge Goal posts would be nice. Do we know for sure if those beds will face the veranda or on a side wall. All too many conflicting facts on this.

Maybe she could take a picture or two or three...?

We could sweeten the incentive.

Does she like chocolate? 😁

Haha:'). Her favourites are strawberry centred chocolates (the brand here in the UK is called Quality Street).

I did try to upload a picture she sent, but I haven't got the "where with all" obviously:(

Sorry vtcruising. Lloyd is doing a great job so wouldn't want her to steal his thunder.

Peter

All she has to do is tell us which cabins have the bed facing North, South, East or West. And then we shall send the Strawberry Chocolate from Quality Street [emoji3][emoji4].

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

All she has to do is tell us which cabins have the bed facing North, South, East or West. And then we shall send the Strawberry Chocolate from Quality Street [emoji3][emoji4].

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Trouble with that is, which way is the Edge facing??? That would make a huge difference. :rolleyes:

Haha:'). Her favourites are strawberry centred chocolates (the brand here in the UK is called Quality Street).

I did try to upload a picture she sent, but I haven't got the "where with all" obviously:(

Sorry vtcruising. Lloyd is doing a great job so wouldn't want her to steal his thunder.

Peter

Okay, I've ordered some for Valentina. Hope to meet her onboard or I will have to eat them. ;)