Celebrity Edge's Blocks Are In The House!

Lloyd555

It would be dumb for Celebrity to keep things too similar to S-Class in terms of, well, everything. That's the benefit of having a well-evolved fleet. Each class has things that people love. While they want people to experience Edge, the last thing they want is for people to abandon the other ships. So as an example, if you want Murano and you want their lobster, sail S-class. It seems to me as if lobster will be available in a few venues on this ship. Including bisque in Le Grand Bistro. Sounds yum.

It would be dumb for Celebrity to keep things too similar to S-Class in terms of, well, everything. That's the benefit of having a well-evolved fleet. Each class has things that people love. While they want people to experience Edge, the last thing they want is for people to abandon the other ships. So as an example, if you want Murano and you want their lobster, sail S-class. It seems to me as if lobster will be available in a few venues on this ship. Including bisque in Le Grand Bistro. Sounds yum.

I completely agree with you, I wish they'd left the M Class alone and not tried to Solsticize them by stripping out their wonderful restaurants

I completely agree with you, I wish they'd left the M Class alone and not tried to Solsticize them by stripping out their wonderful restaurants

It is their economy of scale - the same menus., interchangeable staff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After S-class I never did go back to M-class, but if they had left those ships more traditional, I probably would have sailed M-class again so that my husband could see the difference. My first Celebrity cruise was when Millennium was brand new, and also the experience I fell in love with. My husband has only ever sailed S-class so he doesn't know what once was.

Rooftop Garden Grill $45 PP

Eden starts @ $65 PP

Le Grand Bistro @ $25 PP

Raw @ ala cart PP

Fine Cut starts @ $55 PP (assume more for prime cuts / dry aged)

Thanks

I gather the eden bar is free, it not going to be cheap. But I am very excited as this is what I expected. More to come, hopefully soon.

That Eden menu looks way too eclectic. At those prices and that type of menu they are going to struggle to fill that venue. I expect that to be the first one to experience an update. I mean when I read numerous complaints here about the Luminae menu being too frou frou then I know that Eden menu will not go over well.

The other restaurant menus look great though.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No buffet type place like place like windjammer ??

The initial screen of the Facebook live presentation showed they will still have the buffet, the pool food, Cafe el Bacio and those types of "every ship" places. :)

No buffet type place like place like windjammer ??

X website is updated- do not fear, it is all there! MastGril, Oceanview cafe, the Spa cafe & Juice bar, eden cafe - all listed as complimentary. Also

Cafe Al Bacio, II Secondo Bacio in Oceanview, and many bars! Yum [emoji39]- no time to be wasted I say!!! [emoji106] then there are exclusives for suits and AQ too ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk