Celebrity Edge's Blocks Are In The House!

Lloyd555

CUontheC, I’m sorry if my reply to another post misled you, but this thread is mostly about revelations about the Edge design/build process. There are two or three other threads in this section that are about dining. I’m going to copy my last post to one of those (Deck 3 reveal...) to try to stem the tide here;). Welcome to the discussions and thanks for your update:).

Oh good...glad you just posted this. I thought it odd to post on this site about the dining. The one I initially posted on was the Dining Reveal Board. I will just keep posting dining info there.

Have a great day!!

Mary

Yes. I wondered what happened to the Olympic Restaurant fittings on theMillie when they turned it into a Tuscan Grill. Celebrity apparently does respect their, and others, maritime history.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I also wondered. Summit is the only ship I haven't sailed so I didn't get to experience Normandie but I really loved the Olympic restaurant on Millennium. I was only 16 when I dined there (long time ago :')) but I just thought it was the coolest thing to be surrounded by that kind of history. Plus I loved Titanic so that helped :)

That was what I was hopeing for when I heard the wonderful historic restaurants from the M- Class ships were deinstalled. So the comeback of the Normandie - Restaurant is highly appreciated. I am sure we will see- Olympic, United States and Ocean Liners again, too. So there is finaly hope I will come back to X one day!

X lost quite a few long time cruisers - I had a feeling they were quite happy to get rid of their Elite Plus and above members- well at least some of them...! LOL!

Here’s a link to the sample Blu menu:

https://www.celebritycruises.com/edge/content/uploads/2018/02/Blu.pdf

Here’s the link to Edge specialty dining on the X site. Click the “View Menu” link at the end of the description of each restaurant in which you’re interested:

https://www.celebritycruises.com/edge/dining/specialty-dining/

Thank you very much,.....Based on these I think we picked 2 we will enjoy.. plus BLU looks a bit upgraded!

I agree about sticking to the topic henceforth... and will look forward to more pics here from Lloyd

Thank you very much,.....Based on these I think we picked 2 we will enjoy.. plus BLU looks a bit upgraded!

I agree about sticking to the topic henceforth... and will look forward to more pics here from Lloyd

Thanks, I don’t know where you guys find these links, great job.

That was what I was hopeing for when I heard the wonderful historic restaurants from the M- Class ships were deinstalled. So the comeback of the Normandie - Restaurant is highly appreciated. I am sure we will see- Olympic, United States and Ocean Liners again, too. So there is finaly hope I will come back to X one day!

X lost quite a few long time cruisers - I had a feeling they were quite happy to get rid of their Elite Plus and above members- well at least some of them...! LOL!

So which lines do cruise now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey:

My bet is Lloyd is having too much fun on Harmony OTS!

Cheers, M

I think you are right! We were next to Harmony in Port Everglades before and after our cruise and waved to Lloyd from the rail. :D

Hope his cruise was as wonderful as our cruise!

enhance

I think you are right! We were next to Harmony in Port Everglades before and after our cruise and waved to Lloyd from the rail. :D

Hope his cruise was as wonderful as our cruise!

I saw you! ;p

Just got back in Ottawa last night!

Will post new photos soon.

It’s great to see you here again, Lloyd. I hope you had a wonderful vacation:).

Thanks, and yup! I got to talk about Celebrity Edge with some fellow guests. Heard "An orange what?!!!..." from some of them. ;p

Here’s another new image of the ship’s final livery.

edgedining.png

It is funny what bothers us. Totally cool with the magic carpet, but the 50/50 white and blue under the bridge is really throwing me off. Really want to photoshop the picture.

It is funny what bothers us. Totally cool with the magic carpet, but the 50/50 white and blue under the bridge is really throwing me off. Really want to photoshop the picture.

And does the Magic Carpet look red in this image? Or is it just my poor eyesight?

Some miscellaneous photos.

ab7ef0f44b5412783a0b619fc007839e.jpg

0cc4df03a5fc1d0a6b89fd44e44a9d63.jpg

69872419306d8595da9bd6bd66cb48f3.jpg

c3759a9c065727de9ed8068bfc3e8d71.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

How I wish I could have been with you on this trip!

Thank you for sharing and bon voyage