Celebrity Edge's Blocks Are In The House!

Lloyd555

All there. 4 different complementary dining rooms and 5 speciality dining rooms. Go into your cruise planner, click on dining and beverage and each restaurant has it own link complete with sample menus and prices for speciality dining.

Thanks

This is what I expected, but nothing on lumenea

Can't get into cruise planner right now..our paperwork is not where we are,

If possible could you list some of the venues and pricing in general...Thanks

Will try the X website as well for info and sample menus..

No large dining room

4 or 5 free smaller dining room by food type

4 or 5 specialty dining rooms

Lots of drinking packs

I see people have already posted some details, so I’ll just add more.

The specialty dining packages are the same price for Edge as the other ships. $109 per person for three nights, $125 per person for four nights etc.

Of the complimentary restaurants, Cypress is described as Greek, Tuscan as southern Italian, Normandie as French, and Cosmopolitan was described as new American with global influences. Each of the sample menus included a few specialty cocktails that, at a brief glance, appeared to match the theme of the menu. A few wines were also listed.

Edited by Silkroad
Clarification

Only one Internet package so far. Unlimited internet for $224. That is for a 7-day cruise. VERY expensive. In fact $100 more than what I recently paid on HARMONY OF THE SEAS and MSC SEASIDE also for unlimited internet.

Only one Internet package so far. Unlimited internet for $224. That is for a 7-day cruise. VERY expensive. In fact $100 more than what I recently paid on HARMONY OF THE SEAS and MSC SEASIDE also for unlimited internet.

Hopefully they will have a sale - the CC discount also will help. 😃

Odd Menus - Looks like same menu with some local specials. Looks like they've gone the same way as RCI Quantum Class - no MDR. Makes it easier to change restaurant themes and perhaps create more for-fee restaurants.

Odd Menus - Looks like same menu with some local specials. Looks like they've gone the same way as RCI Quantum Class - no MDR. Makes it easier to change restaurant themes and perhaps create more for-fee restaurants.

Yes, I noticed they had the typical “ always available” items on every menu, with some thematic dishes listed above. Perhaps this is their nod to the people who already have their favorite dishes and don’t want to try new ones. Such favorites are also useful when one is on a long cruise, and has already tried everything else on the menu lol. Also, these are sample menus, so perhaps there will be a rotating group of menus in each restaurant.

When we sailed on the Quantum they also have smaller dining rooms. However, unlike Disney which assigns you a different dining room every evening- it was up to the guests to decide. Some restaurants were so busy at peak hours, you had to carry a beeper and wait- sometimes a hour. Unless reservations and rotations are assigned, it is a mess.

Of the complimentary restaurants, Cypress is described as Greek, Tuscan as southern Italian, Normandie as French, and Cosmopolitan was described as new American with global influences. Each of the sample menus included a few specialty cocktails that, at a brief glance, appeared to match the theme of the menu. A few wines were also listed.

thank you - I've seen on another forumwhich-is-not-to-be-mentioned-here that complimentary menus are up. However, I still can't see them when I log in - only specialty restaurants and multiple drink [packages. tried log in last night (our time) and again this morning - the same result

When we sailed on the Quantum they also have smaller dining rooms. However, unlike Disney which assigns you a different dining room every evening- it was up to the guests to decide. Some restaurants were so busy at peak hours, you had to carry a beeper and wait- sometimes a hour. Unless reservations and rotations are assigned, it is a mess.

All that rotation business,...ridiculous! Creates chaos....

The description for AQ class EDGE on one travel website says we get " priority " in BLU hope that is old verbiage. If they let anyone in besides suites on space available basis we are out of there! There are few AQ cabins and BLU seems smaller but we do not have access to # of seats or dimensions.

Actually, hope suite guests will be assigned to their own areas...and BLU reserved for AQ!

Has anyone tried to make a reservation at any of the specialty restaurants yet? Without even putting in a date or time, the response I got was "not available"...perhaps that's what the reveal is about tonight???

I have - did not book but could see times for some restaurants, don’t think it is working yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have removed most of the dining info from cruise planner with a message stating that reservations can be made after 7pm tonight. I’m guessing this stuff was not supposed to go live yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

:'):'):') not surprised. they should have platforms to test these things before actually pushing the button.

Has anyone tried to make a reservation at any of the specialty restaurants yet? Without even putting in a date or time, the response I got was "not available"...perhaps that's what the reveal is about tonight???

WonderMan3 just posted on dining thread that it got taken down and will be up at 7 - likely another Celebrity Website blooper to put it up this morning when the reveal is at 6.

My reservations are done - hope they stick!

They have removed most of the dining info from cruise planner with a message stating that reservations can be made after 7pm tonight. I’m guessing this stuff was not supposed to go live yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ops they did it again [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk