Celebrity Edge's Blocks Are In The House!

Lloyd555

Looks like they put an upside down Golden Gate Bridge on the side of the ship.

Definite resemblance,..but the GG bridge is graceful and beautiful from any view. .

This looks like an eyesore affixed to the side of a ship...we'll be on the other side so it won't really be anywhere in our view other than in port...

I must be one of the minority but actually think the orange goes well with the blue hull. I do think once finished it will look quite stylish. Anyhoo, look out for me onboard in my orange polo and navy shorts [emoji41][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think I will mention this to our Roll Call - we could all wear orange and navy attire to sail away (and orange suspenders would make a great birthday gift for my DH). ;)

what about Navy shorts, White shirt & Orange suspenders?

And an orange cummerbund [which should be worn around the waist, across the upper chest, and around the neck at different times of day] to complete the look! :')

And an orange cummerbund [which should be worn around the waist, across the upper chest, and around the neck at different times of day] to complete the look! :')

And an orange cap with “Make Celebrity great again” on it ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JAZZBEAU, I LOVE that about LLP. You are so right about her loosing a lot of Celebrity fans. We are in that group. Need to get back to Celebrity's basics, yes with updates and beautiful ships, but cutbacks, she's the Queen.

I must be one of the minority but actually think the orange goes well with the blue hull. I do think once finished it will look quite stylish. Anyhoo, look out for me onboard in my orange polo and navy shorts [emoji41][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm with you...I absolutely love the color combo! I don't understand all of the harsh and picky comments on this new and exciting ship design. In my mind the unknowns and slow unveiling is half the fun right now!

All the negative comments, people just can't stand change. I for one can't wait for the new look. I'm on the April 14th cruise and very excited to see the new ship. State of art to go along with Celebrity excellent service. You can't be so close minded

All the negative comments, people just can't stand change. I for one can't wait for the new look. I'm on the April 14th cruise and very excited to see the new ship. State of art to go along with Celebrity excellent service. You can't be so close minded

Agree

I will be on New Years