Way to contact Corporate and get a Response?

Luvcrusn

Does anyone know of an address (either email or snail mail) to contact Celebrity corporate that actually gets a response? After returning from our last cruise a few weeks ago I tried contacting Celebrity at celebrityonetouch@celebrity.com. No response at all...not even the usual "we've received your email and will contact you shortly." I'd like to know if anyone has a way that has elicited a real response from a human and not an autobot!:confused:

Used the celebrity one touch email last week -sent a email at 9 pm and got a call at 10 am the next morning. Problem solved by noon-in my book that's great service.

I used the one touch a week ago and not response. Finally sent snail mail last week. Nothing yet. Not sure I will. :(

Used the celebrity one touch email last week -sent a email at 9 pm and got a call at 10 am the next morning. Problem solved by noon-in my book that's great service.

As I said in my original post, I tried that and got no response whatsoever! I guess they liked your email address better (tongue firmly planted in cheek). Maybe I'll try again. But I'll try the other one suggested here as well. Thanks for the reply.

Edited by Luvcrusn

A lot may depend on the nature of your question/concern. Day to day items can be handled quickly, more complicated issues may need to be escalated to the right people.

I'm also guessing, certain e-mails where "everything" went wrong are probably ignored as their take is there is no pleasing everyone. Why don't you just call Captain's Club and talk to a live human? Always works for me.

A lot may depend on the nature of your question/concern. Day to day items can be handled quickly, more complicated issues may need to be escalated to the right people.

I'm also guessing, certain e-mails where "everything" went wrong are probably ignored as their take is there is no pleasing everyone. Why don't you just call Captain's Club and talk to a live human? Always works for me.

My question/comment concerned issues with disembarkation. We really enjoyed our cruise and the ship and staff, and said so in my email, so I don't think it was dismissed due "everything" went wrong issue. Most went very right and I mentioned all that. Don't think speaking with anyone will do anything to resolve my concern. Thanks for your suggestions. I don't want to go into the issues and be a complainer on here when 95% was great. Thought I'd just deal with the issue direct with X.

Has anyone received a response or got a satisfactory resolution after writing to Lisa L-P?

Interesting question, but I suspect it might be best answered by starting a new thread!:D I have often wondered why all the negativity towards her is on this board. She must do something right since X, for the most part is a great cruise line. I haven't had any direct experience, so I will withhold my judgement and see what (if any) response I get.

Has anyone received a response or got a satisfactory resolution after writing to Lisa L-P?

Yes I wrote and it was passed down to UK level, who did answer and deal with the issue. Just a pity one had to take such steps as the UK would not deal with it before I sent that email.

Yes, I sent an e-mail to Ms. L-P and got a response very quickly advising that one of her associates would be in touch. That individual called shortly after and we had a wonderful conversation. My "issues" were comments rather than complaints relating to service onboard and an e-mail offer I received.

The associate I spoke to was great...I was happy with the outcome.

Good luck!

I did.

I had a problem many of us faced last year where a JR appeared after my name even though I'm not a Junior. This locked my CC account so I couldn't do anything.

After writing Lisa, I got a call from One Touch and the agent escalated it. While it did take about a month to completely fix, she gave me her direct number and asked me to call her and she would fix it on a daily basis until IT was able to resolve the issue. She even called me weekly to make sure things were working ok.

Jim

I did.

I had a problem many of us faced last year where a JR appeared after my name even though I'm not a Junior. This locked my CC account so I couldn't do anything.

After writing Lisa, I got a call from One Touch and the agent escalated it. While it did take about a month to completely fix, she gave me her direct number and asked me to call her and she would fix it on a daily basis until IT was able to resolve the issue. She even called me weekly to make sure things were working ok

When JR paid me another visit again later last year while doing our xpress passes, I just called the web support number listed on the screen.

The agent who answered the phone removed JR from my account immediately, explaining that it was a very inconsistent intermittent ongoing problem.

They did not know the cause, or why JR returns to some accounts again at a later date, but not to others

It did not lock my account, but I wanted to get JR removed again because the name on my Celebrity account had JR on it and my name on my passport does not.

I was just glad that it was removed so quickly and easily, and I did not need to start writing messages to anyone about it.

I think sometimes it is a matter of sheer luck as to who answers the phone when you call, whether you happen to get an agent who is knowledgeable about solving the particular problem you are having at the time.

Other times when you call you may get transferred around to 3 different departments and your problem still remains unresolved.

Realistically, there is no way that any one individual can be familiar with solutions to all the possible problems that may occur, but it would be nice if there was a database of some sort where they could look them up.

Edited by fleckle

Sent response to special needs. Got the automated response within hours and a follow up that request was sent to ship. Had to send 1 follow up 4 days later but got immediate response after that with a remedy to raise the bed in our accessible cabin. A bit longer than it should have but patience and a follow up worked very successfully

Thanks all for your suggestions. I emailed on 12/27 and again after starting this post. Miraculously I got a call back the day after I started the post. Who says cruise critic isn't heard? Coincidence! You be the judge.;)

Thanks all for your suggestions. I emailed on 12/27 and again after starting this post. Miraculously I got a call back the day after I started the post. Who says cruise critic isn't heard? Coincidence! You be the judge.;)

Then they can perhaps hear the hundreds of people who object to the 7am leave cabin on D Day. But no sign yet that she has.

Then they can perhaps hear the hundreds of people who object to the 7am leave cabin on D Day. But no sign yet that she has.

Hundreds??? If so, hardly not enough to sway any decision, based on thousands weekly. Maybe if passengers who wanted to leave at 9a were willing to pay $200 p/p to stay a bit later, something could be worked out. Very few, I doubt, to make such a program worth it to X.

Not life threatening either, only personal comfort I take it. Yea, forget about the passengers who want to board soon after the ship arrival, the cabin staff who have much work to fully prepare our cabins before new passengers embark, etc... what about chartering a yacht and leave when you want to leave, for the most part before 12n, has been my experience.

bon voyage

Edited by Bo1953