Is the ubp valid on NCL private islands?

Dayana

In the text of the post they specifically ask about GSC. So no, not that logical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Majority of people click on a thread because of the title..... which clearly asked about UBP on the private islands.... so they would be expecting information on all private islands.

But, you're only reason to even post was to be argumentative and aggressive.... crappy way to go through life

Sent from my SM-N910V using Forums mobile app

So UBP works for drinks on GSC but not on Harvest Caye? That seems weird that they have 2 different policies

It had something-er-other to do with what Belize was willing to allow.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

So UBP works for drinks on GSC but not on Harvest Caye? That seems weird that they have 2 different policies

They could very easily adjust the policy to make it uniform… by excluding GSC from the UBP, too. After all, there's no law saying that beverage packages have to work on private islands.

I'm with Moby on this one.

If a thread is titled "Is complimentary room service included for lunch?" but the OP's first post starts with "I booked a H4 suite on Getaway.....", the information in the post would be more important than the title.

The extra information is a good thing since someone would have eventually asked about Harvest Cay so nobody is "wrong". :p

I'm with Moby on this one.

If a thread is titled "Is complimentary room service included for lunch?" but the OP's first post starts with "I booked a H4 suite on Getaway.....", the information in the post would be more important than the title.

If a personal ad titled "single happy-go-lucky female age 25" but when you arrived for the date and it was a "married grumpy man in his 70s"..... or you receive an email with subject line "prescription savings" but it included critical attachments for your early retirement ..... bet the title would be important (these are just a fun example)

My point being..... I would be very interested in the H4 suite topic but never would've read the thread because I don't care about room service.... SO a title is equally important to the content of the thread.

Maybe everyone here reads every single post regardless of the title but when I go to the library I look at the title of the book and don't start at the "A's" opening every book to find "War of the Worlds"...

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and we are all right if that's how we see things and it's not ruining my day when someone's differs from mine..... but no one seems to address Moby's unnecessary aggressive post because someone gave more information than the OP expected.... do you agree with that?

If a personal ad titled "single happy-go-lucky female age 25" but when you arrived for the date and it was a "married grumpy man in his 70s"..... or you receive an email with subject line "prescription savings" but it included critical attachments for your early retirement ..... bet the title would be important (these are just a fun example)

My point being..... I would be very interested in the H4 suite topic but never would've read the thread because I don't care about room service.... SO a title is equally important to the content of the thread.

Maybe everyone here reads every single post regardless of the title but when I go to the library I look at the title of the book and don't start at the "A's" opening every book to find "War of the Worlds"...

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and we are all right if that's how we see things and it's not ruining my day when someone's differs from mine..... but no one seems to address Moby's unnecessary aggressive post because someone gave more information than the OP expected.... do you agree with that?

Good point.

but no one seems to address Moby's unnecessary aggressive post because someone gave more information than the OP expected.... do you agree with that?
I find most of the other posts on this thread, including yours (and mine), much more aggressive than anything Moby0215 wrote.

You jumped to the conclusion that I was aggressive which is so far from the truth. I just pointed out that the OP specifically asked about GSC. You said it was logical of which I just disagreed. I'm allowed to my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All a fairly pointless argument really, but I would point out that whilst the expanded information was useful, and should have been given, quoting the original answer and starting a reply with "no" did rather suggest that the original answer itself was incorrect.

My guess if that if that second post had been differently worded and was clearly adding information rather than looking like a correction then the rest of the argument would never have happened.

I have to stick up for Moby though. Maybe you could argue there was a small element of being argumentative in his first couple of posts, but nothing even slightly aggressive, unlike some of those directed towards him.

Edited by KeithJenner

Didn't bother to read the OP's question about GSC did you. The answer to the question is YES it is valid for the use that OP is asking about.

I think it appeared to be a cut and dry question, if I had answered I would have given the information for both private islands, since the OP put "islands" in the title, and NCL has 2 islands with different policies.

Thank you all for your responses. I didn't mean to make this confusing. However I'm glad my question(s) was answered and definitely clears up any possible confusion for many others who may have had the same question and made assumptions that the policy would have been the same for both islands.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If a personal ad titled "single happy-go-lucky female age 25" but when you arrived for the date and it was a "married grumpy man in his 70s"

If the ad was the ONLY information given, that would be wrong. If the content of the ad gave the correct information and a person answering the ad ONLY read the title, then the person who answered the ad should have read the entire thing.

..... or you receive an email with subject line "prescription savings" but it included critical attachments for your early retirement ..... bet the title would be important (these are just a fun example)

Again, the title may lure a person in but once "in", the content is more important than the title.

The title isn't equally important. If someone really likes farm animals and reads/sees "The Silence Of The Lambs", the reader/viewer shouldn't complain that it wasn't about livestock. :D

But at the library, do you just read the title or read the content of the book? Clearly, the inside is more important than the outside.

I didn't find it to be "aggressive"....

OP asked specifically about GSC.

The post by BirdTravels was informative (a good/great thing) and the OP's question was clearly answered. A win-win, imo.