Thank you Royal Caribbean for Channel 23

PCWalton1

I am not sure if the channel number changes ship to ship but if you have cruised on Royal Caribbean over the past year and looked through the onboard tv channels I am sure you have stumbled over this. It shows the same episodes of these programs over and over again:

• Mom
  • Mike & Molly
  • Two Broke Girls
  • Chicago Fire
  • Big Bang Theory
  • Person of Interest

Nothing makes me feel like I am back home than turning on that channel and seeing the episodes I have memorized by heart.

Seeing Caroline from 2 Broke Girls using a staple gun on her pants. Watching Howard's over the top feminine reaction after 2 weeks of exposure to estrogen creme. Or Christy on Mom tricking her mom into sleeping on the couch, not telling her it is a sofa bed. These are moments I will cherish forever. :p

Anyone else have a favorites? :D

It shows the same episodes of these programs over and over again:

• Mom
  • Mike & Molly
  • Two Broke Girls
  • Chicago Fire
  • Big Bang Theory
  • Person of Interest

Seeing Caroline from 2 Broke Girls using a staple gun on her pants. Watching Howard's over the top feminine reaction after 2 weeks of exposure to estrogen creme. Or Christy on Mom tricking her mom into sleeping on the couch, not telling her it is a sofa bed.

What? No spoiler alert?

Thanks.

I am not sure if the channel number changes ship to ship but if you have cruised on Royal Caribbean over the past year and looked through the onboard tv channels I am sure you have stumbled over this. It shows the same episodes of these programs over and over again:

• Mom
  • Mike & Molly
  • Two Broke Girls
  • Chicago Fire
  • Big Bang Theory
  • Person of Interest

Nothing makes me feel like I am back home than turning on that channel and seeing the episodes I have memorized by heart.

Seeing Caroline from 2 Broke Girls using a staple gun on her pants. Watching Howard's over the top feminine reaction after 2 weeks of exposure to estrogen creme. Or Christy on Mom tricking her mom into sleeping on the couch, not telling her it is a sofa bed. These are moments I will cherish forever. :p

I think you quoted all my favorites!👍😜 There is nothing better than watching the same episode day after day after day! Lol

I think you quoted all my favorites!👍😜 There is nothing better than watching the same episode day after day after day! Lol

Just a guess, but they probably pay per episode as opposed to per showing and use the same DVD day after day, week after week. The accounting dept probably loves the savings.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Edited by Motorman23

• Mom
  • Mike & Molly
  • Two Broke Girls
  • Chicago Fire
  • Big Bang Theory
  • Person of Interest

But whats funny, or not, is I saw same episodes on Serenade in Nov 2015 and Nov 2016.

Watching Big Bang as I type this, but NOT on a cruise.

We usually are not ones to rewatch anything, but have Fios at home, We were lucky enough to bring it along on our last cruise, Serenade, and surf and stream worked quite well. We had our whole package to enjoy and did keep up with a few shows we usually watch at home, and a few movies on Showtime that were on our list as we were enjoying wine and cookies in bed.:D

Back in Nov one channel was TruTV.

It ran "World's Dumbest" pretty much all the time.

Which is basically homemade bloopers with D-list celebrities mocking them..

You can tune in at any point and enjoy it.

Probably the best show on TV.......

• Mom
  • Mike & Molly
  • Two Broke Girls
  • Chicago Fire
  • Big Bang Theory
  • Person of Interest

Thank You Bill! Sailed with you on JOS 2015 saw the exact same thread all week on Allure last week and on EOS in Sept 2016 they really need a LITTLE selection?

• Mom
  • Mike & Molly
  • Two Broke Girls
  • Chicago Fire
  • Big Bang Theory
  • Person of Interest

Yep.. caught BBT every night as I was going to bed... same episode. How hard would it be to have 10 or 12. LOL

Watching Big Bang as I type this, but NOT on a cruise.

We usually are not ones to rewatch anything, but have Fios at home, We were lucky enough to bring it along on our last cruise, Serenade, and surf and stream worked quite well. We had our whole package to enjoy and did keep up with a few shows we usually watch at home, and a few movies on Showtime that were on our list as we were enjoying wine and cookies in bed.:D

how much was the internet pkg. and did you use a fire stick

thanks

Ship's position channel. Can't get enough of it.

I feel the same way!! Every cruise I have sailed on, I keep the channels showing the ship's position and the forward video camera on. I just switch back and forth. LOVE THEM!!

We did watch some great movies at night before falling asleep on our last HAL cruise. They were movies that had all been released within the last 6 mos and they were all free and awesome selections! Otherwise, I'm not a TV person on my vacation. Too many other fun things to do. I can watch TV at home!