AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

16 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

No e-cards. I ordered the regular ones today for my cruise next week. Hoping and praying they make it. 

That is exactly why I busted loose and got AARP as a second option. Allstate is rather weak when it comes to any type of ecards. Our mail delivery in North Idaho is a bit shaky and I don't want hundreds of dollars of cards coming through the mail. Allstate's whole egift card category has disappeared for me.

Edited by n6uqqq
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, n6uqqq said:

That is exactly why I busted loose and got AARP as a second option. Allstate is rather weak when it comes to any type of ecards. Our mail delivery in North Idaho is a bit shaky and I don't want hundreds of dollars of cards coming through the mail. Allstate's whole egift card category has disappeared for me.

I think I ordered twice e-card in the past. Trying to get it this time and it's physical card only. In general how often do they replenish the e-card inventory? Or I should just try my luck to check everyday?

1 hour ago, mkkao924 said:

I think I ordered twice e-card in the past. Trying to get it this time and it's physical card only. In general how often do they replenish the e-card inventory? Or I should just try my luck to check everyday?

I bought a 500 dollar egift card on November 9th but they have disappeared since then. It isn't just Carnival egift cards that are gone, but all egift cards they carried appear to be gone now. I don't know if they are revamping their page or what, but now your best bet is to check everyday. Someone will usually come out here and post when they are available again. 

4 hours ago, mkkao924 said:

In another thread someone said the same thing happened last year and they didn’t come back until after Christmas.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MsOne said:

Thank you for posting this link...all this time I thought this was something only open to Allstate customers. Nice to know this is available, guess I didn't need to pay for AARP afterall.

AARP also carries cards for Celebrity and princess as well.  The Princess ones have less restrictions than the Celebrity ones.

14 hours ago, MsOne said:

Thank you for posting this link...all this time I thought this was something only open to Allstate customers. Nice to know this is available, guess I didn't need to pay for AARP afterall.

It's always good to have more than one weapon in your arsenal. Allstate has no virtual cards right now and who knows when they may be back. I prefer the instant delivery of the ecards when I decide to book a cruise on a whim. 

• Like 1

On 11/26/2022 at 12:04 AM, MsOne said:

Like n6uqqq said, AARP makes for a nice back-up if you want e-cards and Allstate is out. Not to mention not having to bother with accruing & using points. Also, look into AARP's other member benefits. We always use it for hotel & rental car discounts, but there's plenty of others.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Organized Chaos said:

Joe, I'll be down in good ole Texas this week (San Antonio). My boy's graduating AF basic training. Be sure to roll out the red carpet for my arrival. 😄

Congratulations to him....and YOU, O.C.! 👍 I know you are proud of him. Give him a "well done!" for me. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, mkkao924 said:

Not that Carnival gift card is not available on AllState site, and I am not eligible for AARP yet, what are other routes of getting discounted Carnival gift card?

Like Sunshower posted there is no minimum age to join AARP.

If you have a COSTCO membership I believe I saw them advertised for $449.99 for $500.