AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

8 minutes ago, hard_eight said:

Glad you got it sorted out! What a mess this internet thing is!!

Yes!  Thank you all, I was glad to see the posts were removed!  I will be a lot more careful with my copy and pasting now!!!

11 hours ago, tw67 said:

TECH4MAY     1K points

Please notice I didn't copy and paste!!

I'm late to the excitement, but I'm guessing you copied a clickable link (aka a hyperlink) that lead back to your account when you posted it here. I've seen that done before when people copy/pasted codes from their emails.

FYI if you ever want to copy/paste a clickable link, like one of these codes, but post it as a plain-text word, you can copy it, paste it into your browser's address bar, then do a normal copy/paste from there. That will remove the clickability. The clickable-ness. Whatever.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Organized Chaos said:

I'm late to the excitement, but I'm guessing you copied a clickable link (aka a hyperlink) that lead back to your account when you posted it here. I've seen that done before when people copy/pasted codes from their emails.

FYI if you ever want to copy/paste a clickable link, like one of these codes, but post it as a plain-text word, you can copy it, paste it into your browser's address bar, then do a normal copy/paste from there. That will remove the clickability. The clickable-ness. Whatever.

Yes!  Wasn't one of my finer moments!!  

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Organized Chaos said:

you can also click the little link button that looks like a paper clip and select “remove link.”

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 1

Yesterday I tried on my app, but it wouldn't go through.  So I thought it was just my app acting up again, but this morning I can't get it on my laptop either.  

1 hour ago, tw67 said:

Yesterday I tried on my app, but it wouldn't go through.  So I thought it was just my app acting up again, but this morning I can't get it on my laptop either.  

1 hour ago, ninjacat123 said:

I just tried to log in on my laptop and it went to a blank white page as well

54 minutes ago, ULCajunCruiser said:

Yep me too, blank white page after I log on.   Both yesterday and today!!

Best thing about the internet: reassures my tendency towards paranoia! 

Unless, of course, you are all lying so I let my guard down, and Allstate really is out to get me...

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, PrincessArlena'sDad said:

Best thing about the internet: reassures my tendency towards paranoia! 

Unless, of course, you are all lying so I let my guard down, and Allstate really is out to get me...

After my link and everyone being able to see my account, trust me, I believe anything anymore!

I found a work around.  I went to the email from last Wednesday and used that to log in.  It worked and I won 1K points from the spin game!  Plus today is Tuesday.  So the matching game is another 1K!

Still no ecards, but they have $100 and $500 denominations for the mailed gift cards.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, tw67 said:

I found a work around.  I went to the email from last Wednesday and used that to log in.  It worked and I won 1K points from the spin game!  Plus today is Tuesday.  So the matching game is another 1K!

Still no ecards, but they have $100 and $500 denominations for the mailed gift cards.  

Perhaps your boo-boo last week paid off after all!  

I don't see the $500 cards, only $100.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, travelingtink said:

No go on the app, Safari on iPhone or iPad, or Edge and Chrome on the laptop. I log in then blank pages or a message telling me to use the app. 

I hate that message!