Chops Grille lunch menu?

My cruise planner shows a lunch menu for Chops.

Apps:

Wild Mushroom Soup

Colossal Shrimp Cocktail

Charred beef Carpaccio

The Wedge

Entrees:

Angus Filet Mignon 8oz

Roasted Organic Half Chicken

Scottish Salmon Steak

Dry Aged Steak Burger

NY Steak Salad

Caesar Salad

Sides:

Gruyere Tater Tots

Grilled Jumbo Asparagus

Fries

Mashed Potatoes Mac n' Cheese

Hope this helps!

I see this as a option on my cruise planner for $19.00 but I don't want to book it until I see the menu. Does anyone know where I can find this?
That's quite a deal for $19. No grilled bacon appetizer, but compared to $35 for dinner, I'd jump on that in a heartbeat.

That's quite a deal for $19. No grilled bacon appetizer, but compared to $35 for dinner, I'd jump on that in a heartbeat.

It's $49 for dinner on our upcoming Allure cruise. $19 for lunch, not bad. I just reserved for lunch using OBC. Chops lunch is only offered on sea days.

I see this as a option on my cruise planner for $19.00 but I don't want to book it until I see the menu. Does anyone know where I can find this?

We are on the Oasis in May, and I just looked on my cruise planner and the menu is in the cruise planner. Click on Chops Lunch and scroll down. It is near the center of the page.

• 2 weeks later...

Well this is a good way to get our feet wet with our first up charge restaurant on a cruise ship. Does anyone know if you can order lets say..2 appetizers and/or 2 entrees like the main dining room? Not that I am a glutton, however sometimes the portions are so small that I have to run to the hot dog stand.

Regards,

Joncor

Well this is a good way to get our feet wet with our first up charge restaurant on a cruise ship. Does anyone know if you can order lets say..2 appetizers and/or 2 entrees like the main dining room? Not that I am a glutton, however sometimes the portions are so small that I have to run to the hot dog stand.

Regards,

Joncor

Specialty dining only includes one entrée. You can try any app you want though. I just had Chops for lunch on Easter Sunday. The menu above is pretty accurate. We did have the au gratin potatoes as an option for side as well. Well worth the 20.00. The filet was a large cut, and as long as we needed more sides, they would bring them.

• 6 months later...

Hopefully this isn't a silly question, but when it says "Chops Grille Lunch - $19.00 per adult" does that $19 cover everything you eat there, or is the $19 just to ... reserve a table? I feel silly asking this, but I just wanted to make sure because the menu looks too amazing for $19

Hopefully this isn't a silly question, but when it says "Chops Grille Lunch - $19.00 per adult" does that $19 cover everything you eat there, or is the $19 just to ... reserve a table? I feel silly asking this, but I just wanted to make sure because the menu looks too amazing for $19

The $19 covers multiple starters, multiple desserts, and one regular entree. Premium entrees are extra as are regular entrees beyond the first one.

The $19 covers multiple starters, multiple desserts, and one regular entree. Premium entrees are extra as are regular entrees beyond the first one.

The fact that we can have multiple starters and multiple desserts per person is really selling me, thank you so much!

One entree and as many sides as you want and includes desert. The steak is a large cut and you wont leave hungry. At 19 dollars it a great deal. Got off indy last week and the above menu is spot on. Had a window table and the place was almost empty at 1:30. The 19 dollars also includes the tip..

One entree and as many sides as you want and includes desert. The steak is a large cut and you wont leave hungry. At 19 dollars it a great deal. Got off indy last week and the above menu is spot on. Had a window table and the place was almost empty at 1:30. The 19 dollars also includes the tip..

"Steak is a large cut" "Includes the tip" ... :hearteyes: