I was just offered a Suite upgrade. Is this a good deal?

Phatferd

I'm currently booked for a regular balcony room for my honeymoon and was offered a Grand Suite upgrade for $540 flat rate (no added fees or taxes) for a 7 day cruise. Does this seem like a fair offer?

$270 per person on a seven day itin for an upgrade from a balcony to a GS? Yes, definitely it's a good deal. We've been in GS's on several CCL ships (including Miracle) and they are nice - no real perks (others than priority check-in and boarding) but still nice for the upgrade price you're paying. :)

Edited by joepeka

I'm currently booked for a regular balcony room for my honeymoon and was offered a Grand Suite upgrade for $540 flat rate (no added fees or taxes) for a 7 day cruise. Does this seem like a fair offer?

ABSOLUTELY!!! And then enjoy it!!! Congrats in advance! <3:ship:

Yes, I would have jumped at that. I am looking for an opportunity to upgrade our premium balcony to a suite and I could do that right now for about the same amount of money, so if they offer it for less I'll be all over it.

That is an awesome deal!!!! TAKE IT!!! TAKE It!!! Take It!!! Enjoy your honeymoon:ship::hearteyes:

Our honeymoon, 1993 on the Ecstasy when balconies were few and far between, I surprised my new wife with the upgrade to the GS.

For your Honeymoon, go for it.

You have our deepest sympathies,, I mean Congrats :-)

Next year will be 25 for us and I have a surprise cruise booked on the Vista in a Havana Aft Extended....7459

Have fun and upgrade now!