Wonder of the Seas Blocks Are In The House!

3 hours ago, Ethanol95 said:

Currently looks like RCL has abandoned our market beyond Feb 2022. There are no more available ships for us 😭

The last i spoke to someone from RC customer service, the person seems quite certain that there would be a ship in Singapore and the deployment would be out by Nov. 

Lets wait and see if there is other reshuffling that will be happening to other ships in the coming weeks.

9 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Exactly, really though why does anyone on here take someone so seriously that it upsets you so much you put them on ignore.

Nothing anyone ever says on here is going to upset me that much to have to do that.

Wow, never thought I would say this... I agree with you. Especially this guy, who does not seem to be trying to be a troll, there is just a language/culture barrier. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, direptor said:

The last i spoke to someone from RC customer service, the person seems quite certain that there would be a ship in Singapore and the deployment would be out by Nov. 

Lets wait and see if there is other reshuffling that will be happening to other ships in the coming weeks.

One of my sources tell me maybe as early as end Sept, but their announcement could also be no announcement knowing Royal. 🤣

2 hours ago, Mikew0805 said:

Wow, never thought I would say this... I agree with you. Especially this guy, who does not seem to be trying to be a troll, there is just a language/culture barrier. 

Agreed.  If I had to communicate here using only Spanish, and had a hard time clearly understanding replies to me, I'm sure I would quickly sound annoying.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Punch in the gut for the Inaugural Snobs

I’ve never done an inaugural, so I don’t think I qualify as a inaugural snob, but I did just book March 4 and would be a tiny bit upset if it doesn’t end up as the inaugural since I downgraded from a star class suite on allure that week for 8 days on a much better itinerary. Nevermind, I read that back, totally a snob. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, hallux said:

Hover over their name, there's a button there.  It takes to where you can add them and in what way you're wishing to ignore them.

OK, now @dalee21860 won't see any more of my posts... 

Not you I want to ignore its someone asking the same questions over and over after being told we don't have the answers for you 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, hwmyones said:

I’ve never done an inaugural, so I don’t think I qualify as a inaugural snob, but I did just book March 4 and would be a tiny bit upset if it doesn’t end up as the inaugural since I downgraded from a star class suite on allure that week for 8 days on a much better itinerary. Nevermind, I read that back, totally a snob. 

We had the Odyssey scheduled for her November 2020 voyages. Ces la vie

4 hours ago, Ethanol95 said:

One of my sources tell me maybe as early as end Sept, but their announcement could also be no announcement knowing Royal. 🤣

Before they changed Wonder, it looked like it was going to be Spectrum because that was the only ship with no deployment when Singapore was the only port. Now, who knows though... though would be really nice to get a new ship that isn't Quantum or Voyager.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, masteradept said:

Before they changed Wonder, it looked like it was going to be Spectrum because that was the only ship with no deployment when Singapore was the only port. Now, who knows though... though would be really nice to get a new ship that isn't Quantum or Voyager.

I still cannot believe 5 Oasis class ships will now be sailing Europe and NA. 

3 minutes ago, Ethanol95 said:

I still cannot believe 5 Oasis class ships will now be sailing Europe and NA. 

Yeah, it's pretty disappointing, I was really looking forward to having an Oasis class out of Hong Kong, especially if Wonder would pass through Singapore during the positioning cruise. Even if they didn't sell cruises, would have been nice to see her dock...

10 minutes ago, masteradept said:

Yeah, it's pretty disappointing, I was really looking forward to having an Oasis class out of Hong Kong, especially if Wonder would pass through Singapore during the positioning cruise. Even if they didn't sell cruises, would have been nice to see her dock...

Perhaps next year 🙂

On a lighter note...

Hmmm. Something is wrong with this render, or they're really upping the game on Wonder of the Seas with TWO ziplines! And one of them gives you a really good view of the inside of the Windjammer when you get to the end... 🤪

2072389790_twoziplines.thumb.jpg.51365a690d8aff9b5305c283527f09f9.jpg

The close-up is from this image from RCI's press center.

1631720983_RCI-WN-Aft-Aerial-CGI02-04-RET-CMYK.thumb.jpg.7bee8e9aaa2baa4618b3f22afb026f56.jpg

Edited by Lloyd555
  • Haha 5

45 minutes ago, billaraneta said:

Excuse me please. When they will plan to have an Oasis Class Cruise Ship will sail in Asia? Thank You.

Originally Wonder was supposed to head to Asia an be permanently based there (Mainland China + Hong Kong). As the ship was designed for this market th ship will very likely still be based there eventually, but as it seems now not before late 2022. 

1 hour ago, billaraneta said:

Excuse me please. When they will plan to have an Oasis Class Cruise Ship will sail in Asia? Thank You.

It‘s not planned at the moment. You need to be patient for a couple years, or make a longer trip to get to your cruise (Spain, Florida or New York) 

12 minutes ago, Funkytown83 said:

It‘s not planned at the moment. You need to be patient for a couple years, or make a longer trip to get to your cruise (Spain, Florida or New York) 

It was planed and still is, but currently due to the COVID situation and as it seems also maybe political reasons in China delayed. 

• Like 1