Celebrity website BEYOND INSANITY

twobluecats

I agree the website is terrible but you can search by ship. Put in your initial parameters on the main search screen, when you get to the next screen, look on the right side if the screen for 3 or 4 itty bitty straight lines and the word "refine." Click that and you get a horizontal menu across the top and "ship" is a choice.

This is exactly what I said yesterday. Thanks for getting the message out again. Hopefully, someone will read it. I don't think anyone read my messages :(

I tried your way but even clicking on Refine and choosing ship (Eclipse), I get "no cabins available for this refinement." Struggling with this for days now. Tried everything everyone has suggested. Getting back to the old website using Chrome worked once. Now same procedure tells me no info available.

See if you can get our cruise: Caribbean, Celebrity Eclipse, Nov 26, 2017, from Miami.

Is it possible I'm locked out once they have me booked? I like to check back to see pricing as we get closer to sailing.

Appreciate any help I can get. Sent email to IT dept. but don't have and expectations of getting this working again.

Very frustrating.

Will be using Princess from now on.

I have not been on X since about 2005. We have been mainly sailing Princess. I booked a Ca. coastal on X because Princes did not have that cruise we wanted for Sept 2017. Now with the web site trouble, I wished I have rearranged this cruise that I could go in Oct. on Princess. The only thing that is keeping me from doing this it that the air is not refundable and family is expecting us to visit them for a week before the cruise. But I have book another cruise for Dec 2017, it is on Princess. I did not even try to look on X's web site. Not worth the trouble to use their site. I went straight to Princess.

I tried your way but even clicking on Refine and choosing ship (Eclipse), I get "no cabins available for this refinement." Struggling with this for days now. Tried everything everyone has suggested. Getting back to the old website using Chrome worked once. Now same procedure tells me no info available.

See if you can get our cruise: Caribbean, Celebrity Eclipse, Nov 26, 2017, from Miami.

Is it possible I'm locked out once they have me booked? I like to check back to see pricing as we get closer to sailing.

Appreciate any help I can get. Sent email to IT dept. but don't have and expectations of getting this working again.

Very frustrating.

I had the same problem until I cleared my internet "history". Now, smooth sailing

Very frustrating.

Without signing in, I see 4 Caribbean cruises in November 2017: Equinox on 6 and 16v Nov, Eclipse on 12 and 26 Nov. The 26 Nov is "From $1249"

Does anyone know if it is possible on the new website to change the country? I used to be able to search prices in Canadian dollars but don't seem able to do that anymore. Am I missing something or is this now no longer an option?

Thanks,

Anne

Very frustrating.

I went ahead & signed in. Looked for your cruise. No rooms available, it seems. So no pricing. I did mock bookings on a few other itineraries, no problem. You could always cancel your reservation and then try to rebook, see that way if the new price is higher or lower than before.

Does anyone know if it is possible on the new website to change the country? I used to be able to search prices in Canadian dollars but don't seem able to do that anymore. Am I missing something or is this now no longer an option?

Thanks,

Anne

There is a country listed at the bottom of the screen that seemed to have a drop down but i couldn't get it to change. Driving me nuts at work because we have a US IP address. I can't get Canadian even when I'm logged in.

There is a country listed at the bottom of the screen that seemed to have a drop down but i couldn't get it to change. Driving me nuts at work because we have a US IP address. I can't get Canadian even when I'm logged in.

Maybe they don't want Canadian business anymore. My drop down menu states "United States" and nothing more. Not much of a drop down menu, is it? It's hard to believe that they came up with an even worse website. How is that even possible??

Sent from my HUAWEI KII-L05 using Tapatalk

This is exactly what I said yesterday. Thanks for getting the message out again. Hopefully, someone will read it. I don't think anyone read my messages :(

Actually, I have read your posts (just not until this afternoon) and appreciate your advice. As of right now, it appears the old website is back. But, when you go to Plan a Cruise and then click Find Your Cruise, you get the following message:

This page no longer exists

We’re working right now to improve the site

The page you are looking for cannot be found. It could be that the page has moved, the page has been eliminated, or the web address entered could be incorrect. To navigate away from this error page, go back to our homepage.

I have read your message and others, thank you for trying. Without boring everyone to death there are still Specific problems with certain cruise details on the New website no matter how you try to get the information you are seeking. On the November 26 2017 cruise 14 night Southern Carribean,You can NOT get past the general page of pricing . You will be able to see the screen with Inside, OV, Veranda Suite etc. general pricing you will also be able to see the itinerary. You won't be able to drill down to the specifics where it reads Book Now. You won't be able to get to pricing specifics on a C3 or a 2B or 1a etc. You will not be able to see what rooms are available either. The message you will get is No Refinement Available. That is the problem. thanks again for trying.

luvstosail

Boston Ma

This is my experience trying to book an excursion on the 20% off 72 hour sale this weekend. Of course on there website that proved to be impossible so I sent an email telling them of my problem and how i had called in twice to see if they could help but the the estimated 15 minute wait time was something I wasn't prepared to do. I did get an email response today telling me the excursion I wanted to book was available so to phone in. Of course they didn't leave me a phone number to use. So I replied and asked for a phone number and asked about wait times. Of course there response was they thought I already had the phone number because I said I had called this weekend so they gave it to me but couldn't tell me about wait times.

My response to that email was i had gotten the phone number off their off the web site and no way I was going into their website again to try to find it. I said if I did that my blood pressure couldn't handle it so I wouldn't be booking any excursions with Celebrity. Its only a 12 night cruise with 7 different ports and I'm pretty sure I can find someone willing to take my money for excursions. Okay rant over.

I gave up on the 20% off sale as none of the tours I was interested in were on sale. Tonight I think I've succeeded in booking two tours using some of the vast amount of nonrefundable OBC I have on this cruise. Of course, I am now locked out of my reservation "for my protection," so I'm not quite sure.

Very frustrating.

Nights

Map

exotic southern caribbean

Departing From

miami, florida

Ship

eclipse

COMPARE

Departing On: Nov 26, 2017

Change Date

starting from

$1,249 USD

avg. per person

VIEW ITINERARY DETAILS

VIEW ALL STATEROOMS

I tried your way but even clicking on Refine and choosing ship (Eclipse), I get "no cabins available for this refinement." Struggling with this for days now. Tried everything everyone has suggested. Getting back to the old website using Chrome worked once. Now same procedure tells me no info available. See if you can get our cruise: Caribbean, Celebrity Eclipse, Nov 26, 2017, from Miami. Is it possible I'm locked out once they have me booked? I like to check back to see pricing as we get closer to sailing. Appreciate any help I can get. Sent email to IT dept. but don't have and expectations of getting this working again. Very frustrating.

Yes. Format here is not pretty,the next step ended with "No rooms found for this refinement". Used Firefox browser.

14 Nights Map exotic southern caribbean Departing From miami, florida Ship eclipse COMPARE Departing On: Nov 26, 2017 Change Date starting from $1,249 USD avg. per person VIEW ITINERARY DETAILS VIEW ALL STATEROOMS

But, going to a not-to-be-named travel agent site brought forth this info:

Brochure Inside $3,798 Our Inside $1,149 You Save 70% Brochure Oceanview $4,398 Our Oceanview $1,799 You Save 59% Brochure Balcony $5,198 Our Balcony $1,499 You Save 71% Brochure Suite $8,898 Our Suite $4,699 You Save 47%

Edited by caribill

I have read your message and others, thank you for trying. Without boring everyone to death there are still Specific problems with certain cruise details on the New website no matter how you try to get the information you are seeking. On the November 26 2017 cruise 14 night Southern Carribean,You can NOT get past the general page of pricing . You will be able to see the screen with Inside, OV, Veranda Suite etc. general pricing you will also be able to see the itinerary. You won't be able to drill down to the specifics where it reads Book Now. You won't be able to get to pricing specifics on a C3 or a 2B or 1a etc. You will not be able to see what rooms are available either. The message you will get is No Refinement Available. That is the problem. thanks again for trying.

luvstosail

Boston Ma

Here's a link to the old site. I just did a mock booking using the link to the old site all the way to book now and did see available cabins and the C3 categories. Clear your cookies and cache before using the link. I used IE, but it should also work in other browsers. I use this link to regularly check pricing on my booked cruises for price drops and it's a much more streamlined process than the problem ridden new site. Here's the link: http://www.celebritycruises.com/?celebrityWR=oldsite

Actually, I have read your posts (just not until this afternoon) and appreciate your advice. As of right now, it appears the old website is back. But, when you go to Plan a Cruise and then click Find Your Cruise, you get the following message:

This page no longer exists

We’re working right now to improve the site

The page you are looking for cannot be found. It could be that the page has moved, the page has been eliminated, or the web address entered could be incorrect. To navigate away from this error page, go back to our homepage.

Today, I still get the old website with the same error message when going to Plan a Cruise - Find Your Cruise.

However, when you study the URL of the Find Your Cruise page, it is actually a non-working link to Help and FAQs about Canyon Ranch Spa.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/company/customer-support/help-and-faqs/pre-cruise/canyon-ranch-spaclub#/itinerary-search

I suggested the very same thing either on this thread or another weeeeeks ago. These threads are huge and impossible to read through. Btw, I read your message!!! ☺ [emoji2] [emoji3] [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I did online check in today and had to call Celebrity three times because of IT issues. They told me they are actively changing the website due to complaints. They also said there will be a major update Thursday.

I did online check in today and had to call Celebrity three times because of IT issues. They told me they are actively changing the website due to complaints. They also said there will be a major update Thursday.

Well, that's interesting.

I wrote them over the weekend with detailed errors, and equally detailed suggestions on what would fix them. Wonder if they listened?

Hello luvcrusin, Just to let you know who I am, I am the lady who has now made 8 phone calls about problems with the Nov 26 2017 Eclipse sailing info on the new site.So I too can recite verbatim the Modern Luxury recording. OMG:loudcry: they have struck more than a nerve with me.

luvstosail

Boston Ma.

Hi, just for info. I called Celebrity about the Nov 26 cruise and they said only 10 cabins available. Said ship is not chartered. Assume travel agencies are holding blocks. Someone on our roll call said he checked and there were suites available.

My checking starts on the 17th, but I'm going to wait a while. I've had too much frustration with this website already. I'll see how others do after the update on Thursday, and still give it a few days.

Hi, just for info. I called Celebrity about the Nov 26 cruise and they said only 10 cabins available. Said ship is not chartered. Assume travel agencies are holding blocks. Someone on our roll call said he checked and there were suites available.

Here's a link from the oldsite for the Nov. 26 Eclipse. For anyone trying to see that this hopefully should work to see what's available after you delete cookies and cache.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/cruise-search/search-results?cruisesOnly=Y&isWidget=false&dest=ANY&sailStartDate=2017-11&sailEndDate=2017-11&ship=EC&port=ANY#&dest=ANY&isWidget=false&sortBy=7&selectedInput=&cruiseType=CO&cruisesOnly=Y&accessCabin=&includeAdjascentPorts=Y&state=&captain_id=&couponCodes=&isSenior=&isMilitary=&isFireandPolice=&sailStartDate=2017-11&sailEndDate=2017-11&port=ANY&duration=ANY&port=ANY&ship=EC&startRow=0