Just for fun, what is the single worst thing you have seen a carnival cruiser doing?

I am torn between the man in the tank top with huge armpit holes eating in the MDR and constantly raising his arms above his head to play with his baby so that I was blessed with a nauseating view of his massively hairy pits...

then there was the drunk woman who wanted to pick up my husband....

and finally the huge family that thought it was appropriate to gather at 11pm on several stools and whatnot in the passenger deck hallway and begin to throw their own party with music, screaming etc.

I looked away from #1, laughed off #2, and called security on #3.

On our last cruise when they were twirling the napkins around to the music on the second elegant the man at the table next to us took off his shirt and twirled it over his head while bare chested. His wife and tablemates were laughing hysterically.

My first cruise, a bunch of idiots out on the bow, jumping over the gaping hole that the anchor fits through. I couldn't figure out why no one on the bridge saw them, or did and didn't care.

We left before they did, so I assume they survived being there was no man overboard call.

Got one more (at least).

We were at the main pool where there was a large group of idiots engaged in all kinds of drunken tomfoolery.

That was bad enough, but one guy gets up and throws the face/back massage thing into the pool. He and some blonde get into the pool and start wet humping each other, all in the presence of a deck guard. Went on for about 5 minutes before he finally made them get out.

A couple bragging about all their expensive things asked us if we wanted to join them back in their cabin.
That's the *WORST*? :confused:

You must live a pretty sheltered life aboard ship.

I saw a lady pick up bread with her hands in the buffet line, look at it and then put it back. I told one of the guys behind and he took all of it away.

I also saw a lady carrying her young child in the pool with just a diaper on (the kid, not the lady LOL) despite all the signs saying you can't do that. They had been in for a while, that diaper probably weighed 10 pounds. That is why I don't do pools or hot tubs on a cruise.

I refuse to do pools.Always have and always will. And I was just proved right the other day.The wife and I were sitting on the Lido deck, overlooking the hot tub. Everybody got out of the hot tub pretty quickly. Someone left a big hard turd in there. And there was no kids in there. Just adults. So that force them to drain both hot tubs for about 6 hours. I had never seen it before in my lifetime. But that's a true story That is messed up. 🤢😷

Sent from Samsung Galaxy using speech to text

Not sure if it was the blind "service dog" that was with a different person each day, or our tablemate blowing her nose into the napkin and tossing it on the table on each of the first two nights. We didnt return to MDR after that.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

The worst: a drunk young man, debarking from the Dream this past Christmas, who VOMITED his way down the entire gangway. He was stumbling from side-to-side of the gangway, and leaving a trail EVERYWHERE.

I was so skeeved out by it that I honestly think we may -- possibly -- not cruise Carnival again. At a minimum, it will take us a Very Long Time to decide to go back to them.

At the time, there was no one that we could even say anything to, really, since we were in that "No Man's Land" of the gangway -- off the ship, but not yet on land. There were no Carnival people around.

Just reread the OP's post, and realized she asked for "the single worst thing," so I won't list my other two...

About 4 years ago on Splendor out of NYC to the Bahamas, in the Disco. A low twenty-something female was with her family. She was dancing on the dance floor and started twerking with a young man. The twerking was getting very suggestive even for the Carnival disco. I was surprised her family didn't ask her to stop. I guess the young man may have took her up on her suggestive dancing and she went to her family. The family ganged up on this young man and started beating him up. Then they picked him up and threw him into the air and he smashed right onto the marble floor. They cleared the club and let us back in later. I am not sure what happened to the young man or the family for that matter since everyone was at fault.

Not really a worse, but we were watching some staffers clean the Serenity area while waiting for our kids on the Twisty slide. When they got to one of the cabanas, they turned the cabana around to clean it and a topless woman literally spilled out from the cabana. She was still passed out and one of the staffers grabbed a towel to cover her up.

Two jerks (obviously in need of attention) who proceeded to wear the Carnival bathrobes and hats to the MDR on Elegant night. Showed up 20 minutes late EVERY night, so they could make an entrance. The maitre 'd tried to turn them away, but Guest Services wouldn't let him, apparently. (According to him...)

Cruise to relax and enjoy the days so why do people feel the need to cut the omelet line in the morning like the rest of us have not waited our turn. Same guy on the third day some how ended up with my coffee all over his legs. Must have been when he was trying to brush past me.

Relax We Are ALL on Vacation.

and finally the huge family that thought it was appropriate to gather at 11pm on several stools and whatnot in the passenger deck hallway and begin to throw their own party with music, screaming etc.

Try sailing on a cruise that leaves San Juan the first part of December, when fares are pretty cheap and empty cabins are heavily discounted and bought up by the locals.

Our 2006 Destiny cruise was like this and we had a quad cabin on deck 1. You would have thought everyone was related to each other in that passageway! There was music, eating, games, you name it. We had to step over a lot of people.

Security...nothing.

On our first cruise- the glory. Back in 2005 , 3 girls were drunk at the lido deck. Started kissing each other- next thing we saw was grinding and clothes coming off. That was the first day.

There's probably a few movies that have that setup as the "plot."

I refuse to do pools.Always have and always will. And I was just proved right the other day.The wife and I were sitting on the Lido deck, overlooking the hot tub. Everybody got out of the hot tub pretty quickly. Someone left a big hard turd in there. And there was no kids in there. Just adults. So that force them to drain both hot tubs for about 6 hours. I had never seen it before in my lifetime. But that's a true story That is messed up. 🤢😷

At least it wasn't diarrhea. You know you were thinking the same thing! ;)

The worst: a drunk young man, debarking from the Dream this past Christmas, who VOMITED his way down the entire gangway. He was stumbling from side-to-side of the gangway, and leaving a trail EVERYWHERE.

I was so skeeved out by it that I honestly think we may -- possibly -- not cruise Carnival again. At a minimum, it will take us a Very Long Time to decide to go back to them.

At the time, there was no one that we could even say anything to, really, since we were in that "No Man's Land" of the gangway -- off the ship, but not yet on land. There were no Carnival people around.

Just reread the OP's post, and realized she asked for "the single worst thing," so I won't list my other two...

But, seriously, how is this Carnival's fault that you won't cruise with them again. You mean other cruise lines don't have this?

About 4 years ago on Splendor out of NYC to the Bahamas, in the Disco. A low twenty-something female was with her family. She was dancing on the dance floor and started twerking with a young man. The twerking was getting very suggestive even for the Carnival disco. I was surprised her family didn't ask her to stop. I guess the young man may have took her up on her suggestive dancing and she went to her family. The family ganged up on this young man and started beating him up. Then they picked him up and threw him into the air and he smashed right onto the marble floor. They cleared the club and let us back in later. I am not sure what happened to the young man or the family for that matter since everyone was at fault.

And that's why I no longer twerk! :)

Honestly, never understood why dry humping or a simulated lap dance in the middle of the dance floor is acceptable behavior from ANYONE.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy using speech to text

Are you sure it was not just a Baby Ruth??:confused:

Cruise to relax and enjoy the days so why do people feel the need to cut the omelet line in the morning like the rest of us have not waited our turn. Same guy on the third day some how ended up with my coffee all over his legs. Must have been when he was trying to brush past me.

Relax We Are ALL on Vacation.

HAHA! Sorry man, it was an "accident". Love it!