RCCL June Sale

Does anyone know what the sale will be for June? We will be on Anthem on Saturday and was wondering what type of sale was going on, so we could book our next 1 or 2 cruises.

Thanks in advance

There will be a fantastic sale with many angles.....but the price will remain about the same.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

This answer is why some people don't like talking on this site anymore. It was a simple question that didn't need this type of response, so thanks for nothing.

This answer is why some people don't like talking on this site anymore. It was a simple question that didn't need this type of response, so thanks for nothing.

They gave a great answer. Of course a simple answer would be yes, someone knows. Why don't you call them and ask, them being the people at rci

You're Welcome

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

You may not like it, but the response was accurate. There are no sales. Just everyday pricing disguised as fake sales.

I found that answer to be quite accurate.

I understand your sentiment related to the question, and I'm somewhat critical of some posts, but in this case, i don't think this user directed that answer towards you as much as a criticism what Royal's pricing policies as of late. While not a helpful answer, I can't find fault with the content.

You may not like it, but the response was accurate. There are no sales. Just everyday pricing disguised as fake sales.

I tend to agree with you and have to assume that is still right. When BOGO first came out I had already priced my Freedom 2015 cruise that I planned on booking while on Jewel in 2014. I ended up booking my Freedom cruise at a true 50% off the 2nd passenger and was happy with the price. But since then I know the sales have been as bogus as everyone else says. I did just get back from a great price on an Adventure cruise booked over the phone 750 days ago. I have no idea what sale that was under, but depended on the word of people here for great prices found. Good thing I didn't wait a month to book as the price doubled.

If you know you want to pay $2000pp for your next cruise, it shouldn't matter whether it's called a "sale" or not.

They can price it at $10k with an 80% discount.

Or they can price it at $1k with a 100% surcharge.

Either way, you pay the same.

Bottom line....spend what you're comfortable spending and enjoy your cruise.

I am pretty sure that the sarcasm was directed toward RCI and not you. Their constant sales that result in the same, or higher, pricing are becoming quite notorious around here.

Read on another thread that June's sale is 60% off the second guest.

Basically the same as 30% off guests 1 and 2 except that those entitled to the balcony discount will save a little bit.

Someone also mentioned that the kids sail free will be available in June.

Basically the same as 30% off guests 1 and 2 except that those entitled to the balcony discount will save a little bit.

The 60% off sale is the only one that usually saves us money, but only if the fake base price has not gone up.

There will be a fantastic sale with many angles.....but the price will remain about the same.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

So very true! RCI "sales" are only differing ways to "market" the same pricing (or sometimes higher than the day before!)

Careful on that one. Fake book the cruise you're looking at, then compare with June prices.

Also be aware the link to "kids sail free" doesn't always display ONLY kids sail free choices.

Shell games at their finest.

Does anyone know what the sale will be for June? We will be on Anthem on Saturday and was wondering what type of sale was going on, so we could book our next 1 or 2 cruises.

Thanks in advance

I don't know about the sale, but something I've found with my last 3 cruises is... If I book as soon as possible after the new itineraries are released, and if I book it onboard, I get the best overall deal for a nice balcony (I know this because I obsessively monitor the prices after I book ;)). Note, I can't do last minute cruises, so I can't speak to if last minute prices are better.