Happy Canada Day

Mr. Boston

Happy Canada Day to all my fellow Canadians and anyone visiting to take part in the celebrations!

And an early happy July 4th to all our American friends :)

Happy Canada Day!!

On Jeopardy last night, Alex Trebek wore a sweater with the 150 logo on it. He suggested that since Canada Day is July 1 and US Independence day is July 4, our two countries should connect the two and party all weekend!

There are 13 color blocks in the logo. Is that for the 13 provinces and territories?

Gorgeous photos, Copper!!

Happy Canada Day!!

On Jeopardy last night, Alex Trebek wore a sweater with the 150 logo on it. He suggested that since Canada Day is July 1 and US Independence day is July 4, our two countries should connect the two and party all weekend!

There are 13 color blocks in the logo. Is that for the 13 provinces and territories?

As a Canadian, I'm all for our two countries uniting for a party!

Happy Canada Day!!

Yes, 10 provinces and 3 territories

I just read an article in the Babor, Me paper about the new 150 yr commemorative $2 coin. Very nice looking and it glows in the dark! Hoping a few make it down south. Would love to add a few to my coin collection.

Happy 150 Years Canada. Our friendly and gracious country to our north.

Thanks for the good wishes, Happy Canada Day to all my fellow Canadians today, and Happy Independence Day to all the Americans for the 4th.

If the Fathers of Confederation had just waited a few days to sign the papers, we might all be celebrating on the same day. However, celebrating all weekend sounds like a good idea!

Thank you, 150 years and counting! Wishing Canadians all over the world a Happy Canada Day and Happy 150th Birthday Canada !!! FYI we started the day off with a truly Canadian experience, going to Tim Horton's for coffee and breakfast.

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

Thank you, 150 years and counting! Wishing Canadians all over the world a Happy Canada Day and Happy 150th Birthday Canada !!! FYI we started the day off with a truly Canadian experience, going to Tim Horton's for coffee and breakfast.

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

That's how we started our day too - Happy 150 Roll up the Rim to win 😀🇨🇦

imagepng