We Can Look For Air on HAL now!

I had not gone to the site for a week or so so maybe this isn't new news, but right there.....can look for flights on the website now. What an improvement!

Where on the website? I've looked under My Reservation but don't see anything about flights. Of course, in my case, it's still a little too early for flights to be available so that could be why I can't see it.

Where on the website? I've looked under My Reservation but don't see anything about flights. Of course, in my case, it's still a little too early for flights to be available so that could be why I can't see it.

My question as well. I looked but can't see it. Hopefully someone can shed some light for us!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I had not gone to the site for a week or so so maybe this isn't new news, but right there.....can look for flights on the website now. What an improvement!

Where? I cannot find it and I have 2 cruises booked??

Well,dam. You had me all excited but I don't see it when I log in and my first set of flights should be available.

I just want to see what is offered.

glad it worked for you though (and yes I booked directly with HAl via PCC as I thought that way I would be able to see). Oh well :(

Thanks for the information.

But I still prefer to book my own flights.

with HAL Flight-Ease you have the ability to browse by airline, number of stops, change gateway cities, dates, etc just like any other airline/travel website. The advantage is they offer "Flex-fares" which lock in the airfare and flights, don't require payment until final payment and allow cancellation/changes without a cancel/change fee until 45 days prior to departure. Flex-fares are often lower than publicly available fares on airline, or other travel websites. They also offer "restricted" fares which are instant purchase, non-refundable like we find elsewhere.

To me there is no reason to NOT book air with Flight-Ease as it is far more flexible than any other option

Flight-Ease usually becomes available around 320-330 days from the disembarkation date of a cruise. so if your cruise disembarks say on August 1st 2018, flights should be available to book somewhere around September 15th to 25th of this year. Be aware that not all airlines (southwest, Spirit, other low cost carriers) are available with Flight ease and not all airlines publish their schedules 11 months out, so there could be other flight options available at a later date

with HAL Flight-Ease you have the ability to browse by airline, number of stops, change gateway cities, dates, etc just like any other airline/travel website. The advantage is they offer "Flex-fares" which lock in the airfare and flights, don't require payment until final payment and allow cancellation/changes without a cancel/change fee until 45 days prior to departure. Flex-fares are often lower than publicly available fares on airline, or other travel websites. They also offer "restricted" fares which are instant purchase, non-refundable like we find elsewhere.

To me there is no reason to NOT book air with Flight-Ease as it is far more flexible than any other option

If flight ease offers the worst flight connection with our puddle hopper then it's not an option for me.

I haven't been able to see it so, I followed another CC member's wise advise and went to Princess. If the flights are the same, there is no way I would use it.

I'd like to look though rather than take up someone's time to list the flights.

Flight-Ease usually becomes available around 320-330 days from the disembarkation date of a cruise. so if your cruise disembarks say on August 1st 2018, flights should be available to book somewhere around September 15th to 25th of this year. Be aware that not all airlines (southwest, Spirit, other low cost carriers) are available with Flight ease and not all airlines publish their schedules 11 months out, so there could be other flight options available at a later date

We are at 306 days and our airline is one that does publish 11 months out and does co-operate with flight ease. There's only one way to get out of our little spot by puddle hopper and only one goes directly to Montreal or Toronto. But I still see nothing.

I wonder if it's a Canadian thing because I don't see it either for our February cruise. Will have to keep checking on the chance that the site will be updated.

You might have just been the Ms. Sherlock Holmes of the evening :D

I don't why it should affect us, but who knows the wonders of the HAL website?

I know it's tough, but I wish someone who was successful in getting to Flight Ease on HAL's website could post a few screen shots (hit prt sc) of how they navigate to the Flight Ease section. I have a booked cruise, final payment in 28 days, out of Venice, Italy. I have a flight already booked by my TA, using HAL's air dept. I can see the flight info on "My itinerary", but I cannot see anything about Flight Ease. Maybe because I already have a flight booked ???

I wonder if it's a Canadian thing because I don't see it either for our February cruise. Will have to keep checking on the chance that the site will be updated.

I'm on Hal's USA website and I don't see anything but I don't have a cruise booked. I was hoping it would be like the princess website.

If flight ease offers the worst flight connection with our puddle hopper then it's not an option for me.

I haven't been able to see it so, I followed another CC member's wise advise and went to Princess. If the flights are the same, there is no way I would use it.

I'd like to look though rather than take up someone's time to list the flights.

We are at 306 days and our airline is one that does publish 11 months out and does co-operate with flight ease. There's only one way to get out of our little spot by puddle hopper and only one goes directly to Montreal or Toronto. But I still see nothing.

When you first go into Flight Ease it will give you "suggested" flights/itineraries - there is an advanced search tool (Same in Princess EzAir) that allows you to select the airline, number of stops, change dates, home cities, etc. It may be a case of needing to do a more advanced search to find the flights/routings you want

I know it's tough, but I wish someone who was successful in getting to Flight Ease on HAL's website could post a few screen shots (hit prt sc) of how they navigate to the Flight Ease section. I have a booked cruise, final payment in 28 days, out of Venice, Italy. I have a flight already booked by my TA, using HAL's air dept. I can see the flight info on "My itinerary", but I cannot see anything about Flight Ease. Maybe because I already have a flight booked ???

If you have booked through a travel agent they can access the Flight Ease system from the HAL booking system to make any changes. You cannot make any changes yourself

My flights would be way too early too. But I opened to Buy shore excursions and the make travel arrangements was there, on the right of the screen I believe.

When you first go into Flight Ease it will give you "suggested" flights/itineraries - there is an advanced search tool (Same in Princess EzAir) that allows you to select the airline, number of stops, change dates, home cities, etc. It may be a case of needing to do a more advanced search to find the flights/routings you want

I did the advanced search on Princess, but of course it's not my HAL cruise and got as close to the date as I could.

I haven't found a way to get into flight ease on HAL. There is nothing when I log in. It might be a Canadian thing.

I hate to put someone to work when I can check out the options but it is what it is, I guess. <sigh>

If you can't do the screen shots at least copy and post the URL of the main Flight Ease page. That's the http.... etc. We still cannot see anything as described. Yes, I have a PCC booking well within 330 days.

Dennis

I booked a cruise with a PCC and prior her booking our flights on flight ease, I could not get into flight ease. Once our PCC booked our flights, then I had confirmation code to use and could get the information of our flights. Without a confirmation code I could not get into flight ease. I am sure it is not available without the code.

I booked a cruise with a PCC and prior her booking our flights on flight ease, I could not get into flight ease. Once our PCC booked our flights, then I had confirmation code to use and could get the information of our flights. Without a confirmation code I could not get into flight ease. I am sure it is not available without the code.

You don't need to look for flights if they are already booked.:confused: :confused::confused:

I can't find flight ease anywhere on my booking but I did book with a TA so maybe that is the reason.

You don't need to look for flights if they are already booked.:confused: :confused::confused: True but I just want to see where I am going and how I am going to get there. Point I was trying to make was, until I booked the flights for our cruise through our PCC, I could not get into flight ease.

Edited by boards

Sigh....I have already described how to get to HAL's Flight Ease site on the thread in this Forum called "Flight Ease-worked for me" by doubleduty. You cannot access Flight Ease on the HAL web site if you have booked with a TA. For those who have booked directly with HAL, see post #52 in the thread above for directions. Sorry I don't know how to link that thread here. It is currently on page 2 of the HAL Forum. Not sure if the Flight Ease page is available from Canada, but don't know why it wouldn't be, but of course, we all know about the HAL website and it's problems....

Edited by PSR
added details