Wife killed by husband on Emerald Princess on Wednesday July 25, 2017

It's for info purpose. Don't know why as I copied it from the Princess board after I heard it on ABC tv in NYC this PM. Reason as to why he killed he, according to the news sources was that his wife would not stop laughing at him. So sad, as the article indicates that they have 3 kids.

People are so stupid. Wonder if he had the all you can drink package? Great reaction from the witness that stopped husband from tossing her overboard. Although with that much blood I have no idea what he was hoping to accomplish.

This is really a very sad and tragic story. The kids now have no parents. People can act in the worst ways in a split second. Horrible!!

Most everyone has seen this on either the news or online.....Why did you feel the need to post it here or at all for that matter...what does it have to do with Cruise Critic...sorry I just don't get the need to do so :rolleyes:

Most everyone has seen this on either the news or online.....Why did you feel the need to post it here or at all for that matter...what does it have to do with Cruise Critic...sorry I just don't get the need to do so :rolleyes:

Read my post, it's info only. You could have simply ignored it. I guess it does not apply to the drink packages, non-refundable deposits & some other inane topic that you may find useful. So sad!

Read my post, it's info only. You could have simply ignored it. I guess it does not apply to the drink packages, non-refundable deposits & some other inane topic that you may find useful. So sad!

My point was what "info" did that provide :confused:

How sad you think legitimate questions on these boards are "inane topics"... isn't that the purpose of these boards ?

It's just that this has nothing to do with RCI. If you wanted to post it for "info only" the right place is the Princess forum.

It's just that this has nothing to do with RCI. If you wanted to post it for "info only" the right place is the Princess forum.

The OP "copied" and then "re-copied" it from the PCL board and felt it was "info" needed on this board... :confused::confused:

Considering a LOT of the crap I see on CC, this is at least fascinating...not to mention it did happen on a cruise ship.

It's comforting knowing security responded as quickly as they did. Those officers are not always visible to the public, but if/when they are needed, it appears they don't mess around.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The OP "copied" and then "re-copied" it from the PCL board and felt it was "info" needed on this board... :confused::confused:

If the mods don't think it should be posted here, they'll have no issue moving it. There's no need for multiple posts questioning why the OP posted it here.

Personally I had not heard about this and I don't frequent the princess board so I wouldn't have heard about it. I do find it interesting even if it's not necessarily on topic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a forum about cruising. This murder occurred on a cruise ship. You had a choice to open this thread or scroll along and not read it as the thread is clearly identified as to what it contains. If you didn't won't to read about it, you don't open it. And if you do open it, you don't complain about it.

This is a forum about cruising. This murder occurred on a cruise ship. You had a choice to open this thread or scroll along and not read it as the thread is clearly identified as to what it contains. If you didn't won't to read about it, you don't open it. And if you do open it, you don't complain about it.

This is a forum about Royal Caribbean International. The forum for Princess is here (http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=197) and the forum for cruise news is here (http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)

If the moderators didn't intend for subjects to be categorized and posted in specific sections there would just be one board, and no threads would ever be moved.