Crystal Blocks

Noreen411

• 1 month later...

Latest update on Odyssey & Wonder Blocks:

These two ships are still pending a design to be completed by the new block vendor.  Other ships have a template complete so the new vendor can pick up manufacturing those blocks more easily.  Odyssey and Wonder do not have a template to work from so the initial design must be completed first.  No ETA offered for that.  

I'll be on the Anthem this Easter and wondering if they have blocks on board or are they mailing them.

Ps.  Unfortunately, this will be my last sail as solo and 4x points/nights.😜

Edited by nelblu

14 minutes ago, WeMissSeaView said:

Was on the Wonder last week and earned a block.  Was told by the LA that the Wonder and Odyssey blocks will be mailed in April.  (Will also be receiving a block for the Odyssey)

Is it automatic or does one need to speak to the LA.

3 hours ago, nelblu said:

I'll be on the Anthem this Easter and wondering if they have blocks on board or are they mailing them.

Ps.  Unfortunately, this will be my last sail as solo and 4x points/nights.😜

Just boarded Anthem. There’s a note in my cabin about the block. They don’t have any. They are asking if I want to have it shipped to me or explore other amenity options. I’m not sure what that means.  
This is for 420 points.  Funny thing is, this is the first time I have been offered a block since I was at 140 points. I think I’ve missed 3 blocks already. I didn’t really pay attention, so I’m not even sure what ships they would have been. 

Edited by RosieRoo

1 hour ago, RosieRoo said:

Just boarded Anthem. There’s a note in my cabin about the block. They don’t have any. They are asking if I want to have it shipped to me or explore other amenity options. I’m not sure what that means.  
This is for 420 points.  Funny thing is, this is the first time I have been offered a block since I was at 140 points. I think I’ve missed 3 blocks already. I didn’t really pay attention, so I’m not even sure what ships they would have been. 

Did they identify what is available as trade. 

You can calculate beginning with 140

and 70 points thereafter to determine. 

C&A desk could help.  Also if go to your account you’ll be ableto see your sailing history.  

2 minutes ago, nelblu said:

Did they identify what is available as trade. 

You can calculate beginning with 140

and 70 points thereafter to determine. 

C&A desk could help.  Also if go to your account you’ll be ableto see your sailing history.  

There are two choices on the form.  One is to have it mailed and the other is to “learn more about other amenity options I can choose from”.  If I do have a chance to speak to the loyalty ambassador I will ask about that and report back. 

5 hours ago, twangster said:

Latest update on Odyssey & Wonder Blocks:

These two ships are still pending a design to be completed by the new block vendor.  Other ships have a template complete so the new vendor can pick up manufacturing those blocks more easily.  Odyssey and Wonder do not have a template to work from so the initial design must be completed first.  No ETA offered for that.  

Having no Enchantment template was never an issue😉