Crystal Blocks

Noreen411

I filled out the form to have my block mailed to me on my last cruise, now they're offering me another one to have mailed. Double Blocks promotion? I have been racking up the points but not that much. I still haven't received that one though so who knows.

27 minutes ago, Jasukkie said:

I filled out the form to have my block mailed to me on my last cruise, now they're offering me another one to have mailed. Double Blocks promotion? I have been racking up the points but not that much. I still haven't received that one though so who knows.

Several folks I know are getting dbl blocks. Crazy

No Navigator blocks available onboard.  Got a card asking for address to have block sent when it becomes available. 

The only other choice said we are loyal to royal and do not need the block.

Only received one card in my wife's cabin and none in my inside cabin(doing the John and LaLa technique 😉).  Got to love the 42 points for sailing solo in a suite.  Couple hundred more points to get to the magic level!

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Another_Critic said:

I requested my Anthem block to be mailed back in early December.  Nothing received yet.

Will earn an Enchantment block next week.

Earned an Enchantment block last month on the cruise that started on February 17th.  There were no blocks available on the ship, so I filled out the form to have one mailed to me.  It arrived two weeks ago.

13 hours ago, twangster said:

Latest update on Odyssey & Wonder Blocks:

These two ships are still pending a design to be completed by the new block vendor.  Other ships have a template complete so the new vendor can pick up manufacturing those blocks more easily.  Odyssey and Wonder do not have a template to work from so the initial design must be completed first.  No ETA offered for that.  

Oh well. I have one owed to me from Odyssey Dec 4 sailing, and I will be due another one this weekend on Odyssey. Guess it will be a while.

In between, Freedom does owe me one as well, maybe that will come sooner.

A lot of the delay diatribe comes from the incapable new handling company that works on Royal's behalf. We received our stuff in February which was submitted by the LA in September '20.

W/r to the shipments we received status updates from UPS after the company mailed  them - the first delivery went wrong to MS, the second delivery went to a FL family, the third delivery reached Germany and was returned by customs as they forgot to pay custom dues, the fourth delivery reached us after 8 weeks with UPS 😵

Remember: the cheapest handling company is not necessarily the best company. But maybe one of Royal's capable IT-managers started one's own business......

10 hours ago, Another_Critic said:

I requested my Anthem block to be mailed back in early December.  Nothing received yet.

Will earn an Enchantment block next week.

We were on Enchantment in January.  We had our block mailed to us.  It arrived a few weeks ago. 

We were on Anthem in February and our friend we were traveling with received his block in his room.  He carried it off the ship!  Supply and demand is crazy.  

After three months we finally got our Pinnacle package with the Stratum...etc.  

Same thing...UPS notification and then two boxes delivered.   Great packaging, but they never secured the pins...all banged up...but no big deal.   The second box...was someone else's package!   

Called CS to have them pick up and resend to rightful owners...after an hour on hold, they told me to throw it away, and will resend new to the other new Pinnies.  What a waste!  At least I did try.  

Indeed that new company is awful.  

14 minutes ago, island lady said:

Same thing...UPS notification and then two boxes delivered.   Great packaging, but they never secured the pins...all banged up...but no big deal.   The second box...was someone else's package!   

Called CS to have them pick up and resend to rightful owners...after an hour on hold, they told me to throw it away, and will resend new to the other new Pinnies.  What a waste!  At least I did try.  

Sell the extra name badges on eBay 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, island lady said:

My personal favorite so far is the new pinnacle who opened his box and  the P name tags were blank.  I assume they have people loading the items in the boxes and it’s not automated, so eyes are being laid on the shoddy workmanship before they seal up the packages and send them out.   

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Kbonner said:

A lot of the delay diatribe comes from the incapable new handling company that works on Royal's behalf. We received our stuff in February which was submitted by the LA in September '20.

W/r to the shipments we received status updates from UPS after the company mailed  them - the first delivery went wrong to MS, the second delivery went to a FL family, the third delivery reached Germany and was returned by customs as they forgot to pay custom dues, the fourth delivery reached us after 8 weeks with UPS 😵

Remember: the cheapest handling company is not necessarily the best company. But maybe one of Royal's capable IT-managers started one's own business......

7 hours ago, Kbonner said:

I called C&A after waiting for 4 months for a block.  He said it was mailed.  I told him we never received it.  I asked politely where it was mailed.  He said "Switzerland".  We live in Ca. 😬

• Haha 3

34 minutes ago, Anton said:

My personal favorite so far is the new pinnacle who opened his box and  the P name tags were blank.  I assume they have people loading the items in the boxes and it’s not automated, so eyes are being laid on the shoddy workmanship before they seal up the packages and send them out.   

Those blanks are the ones worth putting on Ebay 😉

I'd buy one for Bell🐾

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

On 3/20/2022 at 5:02 PM, WeMissSeaView said:

Was on the Wonder last week and earned a block.  Was told by the LA that the Wonder and Odyssey blocks will be mailed in April.  (Will also be receiving a block for the Odyssey)

I'll earn a block on the Wonder TA...sounds like I should plan on getting it mailed ot me, eventually...  thanks

20 hours ago, sandebeach said:

We turned Pinnace on Wonder. At the Recognition Ceremony we did pictures with a crystal stratum, which they said we would receive in a few weeks as part of the "Pinnacle package". Will we also get a crystal block for Wonder? 

I did on Harmony, where we turned.   So I have both the block and the Stratum now.  

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...