Crystal Blocks

Noreen411

It appears block awarding seems to vary ship-to-ship based on availability.  We're supposed to qualify for one "at last" on Adventure in a couple weeks.  

Any word on if that's truly possible, or if we're waiting on the Big Brown Truck in a few months?

On 4/15/2022 at 5:59 PM, kccrzr said:

I just received a spare Vision block.  I would like to exchange it for an Ovation, Anthem or Liberty. Anyone interested in an exchange?

If you are ever in dallas area I'd exchange a liberty. I have 2 liberty. Not worth the postage to me otherwise. 

1 hour ago, firefly333 said:

If you are ever in dallas area I'd exchange a liberty. I have 2 liberty. Not worth the postage to me otherwise. 

I don't quite understand that. You would get the block you wanted for whatever you pay in postage. It was less than $10 when we exchanged by mail with another cruiser. It is the easiest way to do it. :classic_smile:

3 minutes ago, Coralc said:

I don't quite understand that. You would get the block you wanted for whatever you pay in postage. It was less than $10 when we exchanged by mail with another cruiser. It is the easiest way to do it. :classic_smile:

Ok well since that's all I have at this pt and wouldnt have a collection more than likely, at this pt I dont care. Just thought if someone was in dallas I'd run it out to them. If not fine. Still enjoying mine. Had a hard enough time getting them that I'm not in a hurry to trade them off. 

It was just a thought when I saw the poster lived in the midwest he might drive to Galveston for a cruise. I'm good keeping mine too. I've only had them about a month. I like them together as a matched set of bookends too. My email is in my signature if the poster was driving thru. 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have a duplicate Explorer block. Is anyone willing to trade while on ship?  I have cruises scheduled on Mariner, Symphony, and Harmony coming up in the next several months. 

25 minutes ago, Garmy4 said:

I have a duplicate Explorer block. Is anyone willing to trade while on ship?  I have cruises scheduled on Mariner, Symphony, and Harmony coming up in the next several months. 

I need an Explorer. Send me an email. Link in signature

9 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

I need an Explorer. Send me an email. Link in signature

We just received our first EX block.   Was shocked to get the call that we were #2 cruiser....so funny!  But only 10 Pinnies on board. 😉   Nice pic with the block, and certificate. 

44 minutes ago, cruzingduo said:

i have an extra explorer too, let me know if you still need it.  i need a few that sail from florida.

Drop me an email. I can try and put something together possibly

1 hour ago, cruiseboy89130 said:

How would they know if you are not sailing together?

If I hit my milestone I collect mine....if wife hits her milestone she collects hers....

They know. If they didn't, I'd have about 10 more blocks by now😉

• Like 1

Reached a block threshold in September on Mariner.  They claimed they were out and were to send me a block, but never have.  I've made two call and have given up.    We are scheduled to sail Mariner later this month.  I wonder if I can get it then?  Wonder what I need to show them to prove I was  due a block?

M

Edited by cruisegirl1

On 3/21/2022 at 9:55 AM, island lady said:

After three months we finally got our Pinnacle package with the Stratum...etc.  

Same thing...UPS notification and then two boxes delivered.   Great packaging, but they never secured the pins...all banged up...but no big deal.   The second box...was someone else's package!   

Called CS to have them pick up and resend to rightful owners...after an hour on hold, they told me to throw it away, and will resend new to the other new Pinnies.  What a waste!  At least I did try.  

Indeed that new company is awful.  

I turn Pinnacle on June 24, so I guess I should expect the stratum around Oct/Nov?

On 5/7/2022 at 10:04 AM, Garmy4 said:

I have a duplicate Allure. Will be on the Harmony 07/31.