Which class is your favorite?

1. Oasis

2. Quantum

3, Radiance

I don't hold with the 'too big' theory for Oasis class. I like the fact that there's so much to see and do and so many dining options. Also found it the least crowded of any of the ships as there are so many places to go that the crowds disperse. Never had trouble finding a lounger on OA class. They are also very adept at getting people on and off the ship. The only time we realised just how many people were onboard was in Labadee, which really did feel crowded

Oasis first

Radiance last

We like the big ones , the bigger , the better.

No promenade is a deal breaker for us .

Radiance is a traditional type ship and very nice , lots of glass , but too small for us.

It's good to try different classes and see what the best fit is for you.

Radiance Class is my favorite, but the Oasis Class is a VERY closed second. Only been on one Freedom Class and it was great, but not my favorite. Like someon else already said, there are no bad RCI ships! Heading out on Freedom OTS in 4 weeks!

Radiance for us, followed closely with Voyager Class. Not too big, not to small....just right!

You said this just right.....we LOVED Radiance and Voyager class......however, we were blown away by the Oasis class (Allure and soon to be on Harmony).....HUGE, but set up with so many areas ("neighborhoods") that even due to size it never really felt crowded (with exception of Lido on embarkation day.....LOL)!

Oasis class!

Never tried other ones, but I am very prone to get sea sick, so little scared to try smaller ships.

Last time (which was my first time, Oasis in Dec), I had no issues with seaband, pills, and nausea patches. I will test it again this time (Allures in Dec). If everything goes well, I will be brave enough to try Quantum class in the next 2 years. :)

We love them all ;but , we really love the ships with the most variety of amenities the best ;)

We also have done well over 40 of our 79 cruises on Celebrity ships & their newest ship ,Edge,coming Dec 16 ,2018 from Miami to the Caribbean will be a fist ever in the newest of forward looking deign :cool: Of course the very first booking prices on Edge are outrageous imo

For me, it's the Radiance class. They're not too big, and somehow even on a completely full booking, they never feel crowded. I love the open air Windjammer seating and the Solarium. We always spend a lot of time listening to music in the Centrum.

I took my parents on a cruise on the Liberty (which is a Freedom class vessel) and I very much enjoyed it, but it was a lot of walking for them and, as they're in their 80s, they didn't need/use a lot of the other activities. So I've booked us on the Radiance for an Alaskan cruise next year.

Having said all that, I thoroughly enjoyed the Navigator and Adventure and booked the family on Harmony, so, really, I find them all good, just depends on what mood you want for a particular cruise.

Wow a lot of people like the Radiance class! What do you like about it?

They are beautifully designed and decorated with sea views everywhere and lots of wood and art. The Solarium is enclosed so you can enjoy it on cold days and evenings. It’s also has a slightly cheesy decor that is endearing.

Like others have said, the outdoor eating area behind the Windjammer is great. There are both glassed in areas and open air areas. I also really like the indoor movie theater. My only complaint with the Radiance class is the stateroom sofas are looking tired.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1A Oasis, two flowriders need I say more.

1B Ovation Class, only one flowrider, but with the IFly. Like the 270 lounge.

3 Freedom Class, one flowrider

4 Explorer Class, one flowrider now.

5 Radiance Class, the best without a flowrider

6 Vision Class, a small Radiance Class

7 Majesty, Horrible small creaky cabins.

For us it's

Quantum class (love the solarium!)

Oasis class

Voyager/Freedom class

We are in the minority, as we did NOT like our cruise on Jewel/Radiance class at all. Yes, the ship was beautiful, but the cruise was very boring - activities and entertainment was lacking, and we found ourselves without anything fun to do at night.

Have not been on the other classes.

Oasis class!

Never tried other ones, but I am very prone to get sea sick, so little scared to try smaller ships.

Last time (which was my first time, Oasis in Dec), I had no issues with seaband, pills, and nausea patches. I will test it again this time (Allures in Dec). If everything goes well, I will be brave enough to try Quantum class in the next 2 years. :)

I get sea sickness too but had no issues on Freedom or Liberty.. I believe I only had to take my motion sickness pills once when it was a bit rocky :) so with a bigger ship I'm sure I would be fine.