Which class is your favorite?

Not sure if this is already asked somewhere else.. sure it is but I'm new to this site. Which class is your favorite? My husband and I have only sailed the freedom class together, on freedom and liberty and really enjoyed that class, then again that's all we really know since before that we hadn't sailed since we were kids :) anyways, we have been looking into maybe going on oasis or allure but we aren't sure if it will be "too big" or "too many people". I have also read the service seemed to get worse the bigger the ship. Opinions?

Freedom class is our favorite. Seems to be just the right size for us. Oasis class was too much walking for me, but the ship itself feels much less crowded outside of dining and show areas. We love the Voyageur class also but our kids think they are a bit too small. I am yet to have a bad time on any ship.

I like them all but if I had to rank them today I would go:

1- Vision class

2- Voyager class

3- Freedom class

4- Majesty

5- Oasis class

6- Quantum class

I haven't been on the Empress or the Radiance class yet. I'm sure Radiance will be #1 once I get my butt on one of those beauties.

Norwegian Escape is my favorite ship overall (until Norwegian Bliss comes out then that will be my #1).

We have only done Freedom on RCI (x2). But we also sailed the Star & Jewel on NCL.

We were Haven on the Jewel so we really can't count that as the service and amenities were above and beyond. But we did notice the service and food (mostly specialty) was more personal on the STAR.

I will also say that our Star trip was the Fjords of Norway and there seemed to be a better vibe among the crew then what we experienced with the crew on the Freedom(weeks in and outs of the same ports in the Caribbean).

Fairly new to cruising but I think you'll tend to get more personal service on smaller ships with longer itineraries vs. repetitive itins on larger ships.

-Sean

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

We LOVE the Quantum class!! It's a refreshing new design, to me that is nice. I've been on all classes but Oasis class and Empress. Started out on the Sovereign back in 1994. Second would probably be Voyager class, with Freedom a close third, more elevators would probably make them second. Radiance Class are really elegant just a bit small for my liking. But it is all a personal preference

Sent from my K88 using Forums mobile app

We LOVE the Quantum class!! It's a refreshing new design, to me that is nice. I've been on all classes but Oasis class and Empress. Started out on the Sovereign back in 1994. Second would probably be Voyager class, with Freedom a close third, more elevators would probably make them second. Radiance Class are really elegant just a bit small for my liking. But it is all a personal preference

Sent from my K88 using Forums mobile app

Ahhh.... We are on the Anthem in December. Looking forward to it! The ship looks amazing.

There are definitely more things to do on a bigger ship. We just liked the service on the smaller ships... where everybody knows your name.

But the 2 smaller NCL ships found us playing cards and games more often than climbing rock walls, flow riding, watching fantastic shows and putt putt golfing.

-Sean

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I have been on Radiance twice and Explorer (Voyager Class) once.

Also been on Carnival Spirit which I would probably equate to Radiance class.

I would have to say that while I really enjoyed my cruise on Explorer, I think Radiance class wins it for me as my favourite.

Never been on one of the big ships yet