Which class is your favorite?

Oasis class!

Never tried other ones, but I am very prone to get sea sick, so little scared to try smaller ships.

Last time (which was my first time, Oasis in Dec), I had no issues with seaband, pills, and nausea patches. I will test it again this time (Allures in Dec). If everything goes well, I will be brave enough to try Quantum class in the next 2 years. :)

I get sea sickness too but had no issues on Freedom or Liberty.. I believe I only had to take my motion sickness pills once when it was a bit rocky :) so with a bigger ship I'm sure I would be fine.

I've done the Oasis class (Harmony), Freedom class (Freedom), Vision class (Vision), Sovereign class (Majesty), and the Empress class (Empress). Of the five, I think freedom is my favorite. Although I really had no issues with any of them.

For my birthday I am going to be sailing on Mariner of the Seas, my first time on the Voyager Class and I'm looking forward to trying that. Someday, I would like to try the Quantum class too, but none leave from Florida, yet... and none of the itineraries out of New Jersey interest me.

Let's do it!

Oasis Class

Freedom Class

Voyager Class

Quantum Class

Radiance Class

Vision Class

Not done Sovereign Class or Empress.

Freedom is my favorite class, but I've enjoyed the Oasis class just as much and would go on either in a heart beat depending on cost/itinerary. I've liked every other class I've been on too. I have yet to try the Quantum class. Oh yea, I just booked Empress for a 5 day.

1A Oasis, two flowriders need I say more.

1B Ovation Class, only one flowrider, but with the IFly. Like the 270 lounge.

3 Freedom Class, one flowrider

4 Explorer Class, one flowrider now.

5 Radiance Class, the best without a flowrider

6 Vision Class, a small Radiance Class

7 Majesty, Horrible small creaky cabins.

So what you're saying is that if they put a flowrider on a barge it would still rank higher than Vision or Majesty.:D

#1-Oasis class-love the entertainment choices-more variety in eating venues. #2- Freedom class- Usually we enjoy the newer ships-more to do-more places to eat-more choices in general-we tend to do more Freedom class ships-cheaper prices than Oasis class. If price was not an issue-Oasis class-for sure!

Oh no! Mr. JOE, Why is Quantum down so low?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Just not really my cup of tea. Dislike the design, lack of outdoor pool space, hate the Royal Esplanade etc. I could give half a dozen more reasons that make me not as keen on QN class as OA class or even FR/VY class. Anthem is definitely a cool ship though! Will stick with Oasis Class in the future, but I do want to see the revamped Indy!

Freedom is my favorite class, but I've enjoyed the Oasis class just as much and would go on either in a heart beat depending on cost/itinerary. I've liked every other class I've been on too. I have yet to try the Quantum class. Oh yea, I just booked Empress for a 5 day.

I would never consider a cruise on Empress. For some strange reason, the Majesty fascinates me, but I am not flying to Port Canaveral for a 3 or 4 day cruise and probably be disappointed by the ship. Give the QN Class a try at some point, It isn't my favourite, but I don't regret going on AN.

Oasis Class - I have been on Harmony 3 times, once each on Oasis and Allure, very likely going on Symphony next summer and possibly even the TA as well. No further explanation needed.

Freedom and Voyager Class are from my old days of cruising. I miss them and would love to go back, but I feel I may have been spoiled by the Oasis Class now! They definitely were the perfect size at the time and offered plenty, along with being nice looking ships.

Radiance Class was my first cruise, loved it, but was disappointed by Serenade after a series of Indy and Explorer sailings. Just not enough to offer, but very pretty ships.

Vision Class have nice interiors, but that is all. We sort of regret taking the Enchantment.

That is tough question to answer. Have not done Empress or Quantum class. I am sure I would like Empress, not so sure about Quantum.

I would say favorite is between Majesty (Sovereign) or Voyager class... but that should not discount that I love the Radiance class, Freedom Class, and Oasis class as well.

Ugh that was really not helpful I'm sure. :')

At the moment definitely Oasis class, have not been on all of the classes as of yet but I will happily enjoy working my way around them! I know that there is a new class coming soon and we are definitely looking forward to trying it as well!!

Ships,

Just started cruising on RCI. Jewel of Seas SC . LIBERTY of Seas WC, going in Feb Oasis of Seas EC. Wait and see. So far for us Freedom class. We tend to like smaller class ships

Carnival Freedom was our favourite ,Carnival Legend next on that line. NCL its was okay not impressed. No matter cruising is the best for us. ADDICTED

kruisrunner:cool:

Ships,

Just started cruising on RCI. Jewel of Seas SC . LIBERTY of Seas WC, going in Feb Oasis of Seas EC. Wait and see. So far for us Freedom class. We tend to like smaller class ships

Carnival Freedom was our favourite ,Carnival Legend next on that line. NCL its was okay not impressed. No matter cruising is the best for us. ADDICTED

kruisrunner:cool:

We're addicted too! ☺️

So what you're saying is that if they put a flowrider on a barge it would still rank higher than Vision or Majesty.:D

No, there is a flowrider 25 minute drive from my house and I have never been there. I like cruising, but cruising with a flowrider that is the bomb. That said there are some lovely river barges in France and if they had a flowrider (about twice the size as the barge) I would say, yeah, better than Vision or Sovereign (Majesty) classes. The Vision class is fine. The Sovereign.... I will never forget my first cruise on the Majesty and the walls creaking and squeaking all night. Yeah. No thanks give me the barge and flowrider option, please.

JC

No, there is a flowrider 25 minute drive from my house and I have never been there. I like cruising, but cruising with a flowrider that is the bomb. That said there are some lovely river barges in France and if they had a flowrider (about twice the size as the barge) I would say, yeah, better than Vision or Sovereign (Majesty) classes. The Vision class is fine. The Sovereign.... I will never forget my first cruise on the Majesty and the walls creaking and squeaking all night. Yeah. No thanks give me the barge and flowrider option, please.

JC

If the cabins a rockin, don't come a knockin. :halo:

Depends on what I want the cruise to do. Traveling with wife and 4-year old daughter, Oasis class. Daughter likes the carousel and the play structures on the Boardwalk. Wife & I like the serenity of Central Park, although that's less of a big deal. The variety of specialty restaurants is nice, but not a deal maker/breaker. We don't flow ride or rock wall climb. The complexity of advance booking for shows is a nuisance. An Oasis class cruise means more leg work than I recall from Voyager or Freedom class. Oasis are size-limited to a much narrower selection of ports, which can get repetitive over time. Our 4-year old won't stay at Adventure Ocean, and she's a high-maintenance handful, so the variety of shows on Oasis-class aren't as much of a factor except the AquaTheater at the back of the Boardwalk; flashy outdoor shows are more workable.

I didn't 'feel' much difference on Voyager class vs. Freedom class. Wife & I did Liberty pre-slides. I love the Royal Promenade; it lets me enjoy being on a ship without feeling trapped on one. You get more port options vs. Oasis, but you don't get the Boardwalk.

The one ship wife & I did on a smaller scale was Celebrity's Constellation, far from small, it was still like somebody kicked over a sky scraper & made it float, very nice, but I missed the Royal Promenade.

Because I've been on several cruises, and visited a range of places in the Caribbean, if I were cruising solo, it'd be Freedom class or smaller. Would prefer the Royal Promenade, but a cheap, port-intensive itinerary on a smaller ship might sway me.

Cruising with wife, I'd want Voyager class or larger. With daughter, so far, the charms of Oasis class (mainly the Boardwalk) carry a lot of weight.

Incidentally, a bit class agnostic, the water slides on some ships can be off-putting, because I'm afraid to take our 42 inch tall 4-year old on a ship where the neat-looking big slides are something she's not allowed on.

Richard.

We enjoy Freedom and Sovereign class. To be honest though, we have yet to sail Oasis or Quantum class. Majesty is just so friendly. Have heard people say Oasis class is so crowded and others who say the opposite. That is amazing.

ColoCop...See you in a few weeks!! :D