Late night (10pm+), places to eat on Adventure of the Sea? Is the gym open too?

Very slim pickin's on most all RCI ships late night...Adventure certainly included. I very often bring this subject up whenever and wherever I have the opportunity. It would be great if a small portion of the WJ would be open with some offerings like breakfast foods etc.

Cafe Promenade just doesn't do it for me and I certainly wouldn't refer to it as a "buffet". :(

Very slim pickin's on most all RCI ships late night...Adventure certainly included. I very often bring this subject up whenever and wherever I have the opportunity. It would be great if a small portion of the WJ would be open with some offerings like breakfast foods etc.

Cafe Promenade just doesn't do it for me and I certainly wouldn't refer to it as a "buffet". :(

Totally agree and with having the same options all week it gets old fast. On Adventure at least the pizza was better than Sorrento's.

How do you ruin pizza?

Bill

Thank you for any help to these questions! I know that other cruises sometimes put desserts that they plated from the MDR out later for guests?

Currently on AD:

Fitness Center = 6:00 am to 10:00 pm

Cafe Promenade = 24 hours but very limited food options (not buffet....they serve you out of a case)

Johnny Rocket ($6.95 pp cover charge) usually open until midnight

Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream ($) usually open until 1:00 am

Room service 24 hours ($7.95 per order cover charge)

WJ (buffet) closes at 9:30 pm

My Time Dining begins 5:30 pm & ends at 9:30 pm

First seating traditional = 6:00 pm

Second seating traditional = 8:30 pm

Totally agree and with having the same options all week it gets old fast. On Adventure at least the pizza was better than Sorrento's.

How do you ruin pizza?

Bill

How do you ruin pizza? Just have RCI prepare it. RCI doesn't have pizza. They have cardboard with ketchup on it.

How do you ruin pizza? Just have RCI prepare it. RCI doesn't have pizza. They have cardboard with ketchup on it.

Agreed, to be avoided.

That's one weird thing with RCI; massive ships, yet their dining times and choices are so limited, despite needing to cater for a variety of people with different preferences and activities.

That said, Celebrity aren't much better; it seems more of an RCL group mindset.

How do you ruin pizza?

Bill

I've never had Sorrentos, but was really disappointed in the pizza from the café promenade!!

Why insult ketchup like that?

I've never had Sorrentos, but was really disappointed in the pizza from the café promenade!!

Us too... every time. :o

• 4 weeks later...

You can make yourself a snack plate from the WJ any time it is open. I usually have a cheese plate in my cabin for later night snacks. I get bread sticks or crackers to go with. Your fridge will be empty and can keep things cool for a few hours if you prefer something besides cheese.

I cannot tell a lie, I’ve never actually eaten it, but as an Italian from Jersey all I had to do was look. I shake my head every time I see someone walking by munching on a slice. It does look like cardboard, now you have confirmed the taste. I do love the coconut ranger cookies though and always get a couple before heading back to the cabin at night.