Does the vidalia onion tart still exist?

hkmom

i am sailing on the 4/28/18 sailing of the Freedom. We are diamond ca but we haven’t sailed on rccl since 2009. I remember on the first night of every royal cruise they had the onion tart. So good!

Hkmom

i am sailing on the 4/28/18 sailing of the Freedom. We are diamond C&A but we haven’t sailed on rccl since 2009. I remember on the first night of every royal cruise they had the onion tart. So good!

Hkmom

It went away, but it's back! Maybe not on all ships, but some. :)

What an ....................... unusual..................question.

No, of course not.

Apparently I misunderstood the significance of mentioning her C & A status. What does that have to do with anything then?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

i am sailing on the 4/28/18 sailing of the Freedom. We are diamond ca but we haven’t sailed on rccl since 2009. I remember on the first night of every royal cruise they had the onion tart. So good!

Hkmom

I've not seen it for years. Nor have I seen the scallop risotto.

Apparently I misunderstood the significance of mentioning her C & A status. What does that have to do with anything then?

Perhaps the OP wanted to say they had a good deal of experience on Royal and the C&A level was the first thing that came to mind.

We had it on Oasis in Oct/Nov. It used to be my favorite first night app before they took it away a couple of years ago. It was really popular so it never made sense to remove it, but I was glad to have it again. Although, I think it was a little different on Oasis. Can't really remember lol because we were on a b2b and ate a lot of meals onboard.

I had the onion tart on our December cruise on Oasis, it was not as good as I remember it.

One of my favorite dishes in the MDR was the spaghetti bolognese......I KNOW, but we told it was very good and I decided to try it. It was excellent, much, much better than the steak diane, that was not very good at all. Another outstanding dish was the French Onion Soup, I got it the few times we went to MDR.

Oh please jet it be on Serenade in March. I do not understand why restaurants remove the most popular items from their menus in order to add something new. Panera and First Watch lost me when they took my favorite sandwiches off their menus. Of course, I’m probably the only customer that misses them, unlike the thousands that cry for the Vidalia onion tart.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums