No more CNN?

datolim

I am on Mariner now. Was going to book next cruise. Turn on the TV and there is no CNN only BBC. How am I going to survive without my daily diet of 4 hours of CNN, 3 hours in the morning here and 1 hour in the evening. If I still don't get enough of Trump then I go to Fox news at home. RCL must bring back CNN or lose more customers.

I am on Mariner now. Was going to book next cruise. Turn on the TV and there is no CNN only BBC. How am I going to survive without my daily diet of 4 hours of CNN, 3 hours in the morning here and 1 hour in the evening. If I still don't get enough of Trump then I go to Fox news at home. RCL must bring back CNN or lose more customers.

Please tell me that you`re joking!

It could be a technical issue. Last month when I was on the ship the signal coming in from the US was bad, breaking up and difficult to watch. Signal from HK, London and Dubai was O.K. But RCL better spend some money now to fix this or they will lose more customers.

I cruised on Navigator a few weeks ago and I don't think there was CNN. There seemed to be lots of channels in other languages. I was hardly in the room, but we had bad weather and I just wanted to relax for an hour and I just ended up watching the belly flop contest on RCTV, lol. Nothing but Fox News, UGH!!! I wish there was aft and bow cameras, especially being in an interior room.

On Oasis last week they had: FoxNews, MSNBC, BBC and Sky News. In November, it was FoxNews and CNN International.

I wonder if they bought a package that includes the four that are now on the TV.

Nope, was new contract to bring FOX back. Had nothing to do with other stations. Royal said was requested by many...

On Oasis last week they had: FoxNews, MSNBC, BBC and Sky News. In November, it was FoxNews and CNN International.

I wonder if they bought a package that includes the four that are now on the TV.

We were on the Silhouette and Eclipse over the past two months and they had the new lineup (FoxNews, MSNBC, BBC, and Sky News).

I like it !!

Much better than older limited CNN and FoxNews.

—Don

Sent from my iPhone using Forums