Equinox - Bistro On Five Is Back (For Now) And....

Bo1953

.... only on Equinox for now in OVC only...

Anyone on Equinox currently reading this can confirm?

Not that I will be on board anytime soon, but for those who will be and love Bo5..

bon voyage

What's going on? How can Bistro on 5 be part of Ocean View Cafe? This isn't making much sense -- more information please! Where did you hear about this, Bo?

This was tweeted to me and it is only serving crepes, or at least that is what the menu shows. Four (4) different ones at the moment. I asked about vegan crepes and if it was going to be fleet wide. In fact, if you have a twitter account, here is the link to the poster and photos, much easier... ;-)

The area it takes up appears to be smallish or enough space for up to three (3) staff and crepe plate.

Thus the reason I asked if anyone on Equi now can confirm for those who will be boarding soon ....

As soon as I get permission to re-post the photo of the menu here, I shall...

bon voyage

Looks like they've just changed one of the OVC stations to make crêpes à la Bistro on Five. No special seating or anything that would negatively effect the OVC. As I always LOVED their crêpes, I hope that they quickly add this to other ships. Preferably by March 18 on the Eclipse!:D

On Silhouette in Dec, they had them for one evening. Just had the crape station set up in the Oceanview. It didn't reference Bo5 though.

I wish they would replace the menu at the Porch on RF and Silhouette with the Bistro menu. We never see anyone eating in the Porch.

On the Equinox last Oct we just happened to come across a satellite waffle station as we were walking thru the buffet around 10 pm to get to the Sunset Bar. They were made to order. We asked about the special occasion and was told that every night later in the evening they offer something different and it is displayed on the display board at the entrance giving the evenIng specials. Never did see that menu so we just checked it out every night. One night they had made to order crepes and another tacos and etc. We discovered it near the end of the cruise so we don’t know what was available the other nights. The station is only open about one hour.

Happy crusing 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

On Eclipse they were doing special stations every night, not just for an hour. One night was waffles, one night was gyros, there were doner kebabs, there was a Caribbean night, and a night of tapas, and there was a crepe night. No extra charge. Hours were from 6-9:30. It was listed in the daily program and also was featured on a tv screen at the entrance to OceanView Cafe