What was the nicest beach you've ever been to on a Carnival Cruise?

Joebucks

White Bay, Jost Van Dyke. FYI, at this point Trunk Bay has no facilities, no wifi and only porta potties. The next beach down, Cinnamon Bay is nicer than Trunk and less crowded

Definitely agree with White Bay. Can't wait to get back to the Soggy Dollar. They were devastated by the hurricanes, but they are working hard to bounce back and rebuild.

There was an excursion out of St. Thomas that took us out to a isolated island. It had the softest white sand I have ever seen and felt. Unfortunately I don't know the name of that location. I will update my post if I can find it.

My pick is Half Moon Cay. :cool:

My cruise made it there the first time but the second cruise we diverted to Key West instead. Key West was a great replacement but I really missed the beach day at HMC.

Never sailed on Carnival directly but just about all other lines. Two of the nicest beaches I've ever been to are Elbow and Horseshoe (pink beaches) in Bermuda. Turtle beach is also very nice, not pink and way less used by tourists, more of a locals beach, hope I'm not ruining it.. There's also one off the old railroad trail if you know where it is you know what I mean, if you don't.. Sorry! My favorite place in Bermuda is not a beach, the Sands, I think it just a beautiful place to sit under a tree and chill..

As for the Caribbean we really loved the beach in Phillipsburg (hope it's still there) Saint Maarten on the Dutch side and Orient beach on the French side. A beach I don't know the name of in St. John's and Baby Beach in Aruba which has a slight pink hue to it unlike the hot pink beaches in Bermuda.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Edited by Boston Joe

My favorites. Cinnamon Bay St. Johns USVI and Devil's Bay, Virgin Gorda, BVI (The Baths National Park). My third favorite would be Half Moon Cay, Little San Salvador Island, Bahamas.

It's starting to snow here. Thanks for the pleasant diversion, thinking of paradise. :D:D:D

Grand Turk and Half Moon Cay. The water is beautiful at both of them, to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I've seen this combo a few times. This has me extra excited as I've been eying a cruise that includes both of these destinations, later this year.

Megans Bay feels sort of like our home beach because we have been there many times and love it, but the beach that really wowed us we Gold Rock beach in Freeport. We went there as part of a kayaking excursion and when we walked out to the beach we were blown away. Not so easy to get to but well worth the effort.

Gold rock beach in Freeport. Weird someone picked my worst beach ever as their favorite. What makes a beach great must be subjective.

Gold rock was amazing:hearteyes: It's hard to believe anything will top it for us.

Grand Turk and Half Moon Cay. The water is beautiful at both of them, to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Looking forward to trying these in September.

I rarely do beach excursions since I cruise mostly solo, and don't like to leave my things unattended, nor carry them in a container around my neck, therefore rarely do beach excursions. however, 8 years ago, I went on a cruise with my Mom, and we did a Carnival excursion in Cozumel.

It was actually not the nicest beach I have been to, but I like pretty much any beach. The water though was spectacular. I am not a snorkeler, but love to see what is "down there" and the water was so clear and also therapeutic. I had fractured a rib a month before our cruise, and while pretty much healed up, it was still sore and bothersome. I spent a lot of time floating on my back in that beautiful water, or standing and looking down at the fish and rocks, sand and etc.

It was Playa Mia beach break deluxe. Food and drinks included, so it may have been a combination of the time spent floating in that water, as well as the therapeutic affect of the margaritas!!! Anyway, was one of the best days spend on a beach in a very long time. My Mom loved it too. It was also one of my best cruises ever (Carnival Liberty).

So after all that ....Playa Mia Cozumel, not so much for the beauty of the beach, but for the time spent in the water, and on that beach with my Mom...We still talk about it often.:)